Sat Nov 01 09:32:30 SAST 2014
Amanda du Pont mzansis sexiest 2015 top 12
Here they are: Mzansi's Sexiest Top 12 for 2015

We are getting closer to revealing the ultimate sexiest celebrity in South Africa as voted for by yo.

Sisulu lashes out at DA MP

By Sapa  | Nov 14, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 82 ]

Public Service Minister Lindiwe Sisulu told DA MP David Maynier to take his "flea-infested body" and sit down after he accused her of wasting public resources.

Maynier raised the issue of Sisulu using luxury jets while she was defence minister during members' statements in the National Assembly on Tuesday.

"I can only imagine that the former minister of defence and military veterans, Lindiwe Sisulu, is desperately missing the ultra-luxury [of the] privately owned Gulfstream executive jets operated by the South African Air Force," he was quoted as saying.

Current Defence Minister Nosiviwe Mapisa-Nqakula had acknowledged in a reply to a parliamentary question that Sisulu travelled in a luxury Gulfstream jet more than 200 times between Pretoria and Cape Town, at the cost of R200,000 a trip.

Maynier said: "The minister of defence claims there were 203 flights. But the former minister of defence claims there were 35 flights."

According to the report, Sisulu said Maynier's claims were "hogwash and balderdash" and instructed him to take his "flea-infested body and sit down".

National Assembly Speaker Max Sisulu responded to complaints about Sisulu's remarks by saying he would study Hansard, the printed transcripts of parliamentary debates, and make a ruling later.

Oh Hail, the Ice Queen.............

Nov 14, 2012 2:42 | 0 replies

@Terence83
@!#Sinudeity#!

I can tell by your comments that u support DA.
I'd rather have my tax money misused by blacks than whites!!!
I dont mind any political party governing SA as long as its led by blacks.
Am i racist?
===============================================================
You are not only racist but stupid also. Not necessarily for this particular article. Would you suffer under black ruler ship or live well under white ruler ship? As I said, not necessarily for this ANC-DA scenario. Americans have used their heads to vote a man for his credentials not colour.

Nov 14, 2012 3:10 | 0 replies

Shredder. Well said. One of the most spot-on remarks you have made since I first started following your comments. You have just risen miles in my estimation.

Nov 14, 2012 3:18 | 0 replies

Terence83
I can tell by your comments that u support DA.
I'd rather have my tax money misused by blacks than whites!!!
I dont mind any political party governing SA as long as its led by blacks.
Am i racist?
--------------------------------------------
No your a sucker for punishment, I hope you don't have to answer to your kids one day why this country is in ruins. Whether it is white or black, as long as they can do the job it is perfect for us as citizens, you are just to F d.umb to get it.

Nov 14, 2012 3:18 | 0 replies

Well Said shredder, it could be a f**king snake president, as long as he looks after the people and have the countries needs in mind then I am happy.

Nov 14, 2012 3:20 | 0 replies

@RobinX
====================================================================
I am just trying to think hard what you are saying about me. Pasop boetie.

Nov 14, 2012 3:20 | 0 replies

Terence83 - "I dont mind any political party governing SA as long as its led by blacks.
Am i racist?"

Yep. Imagine now with your attitude, a white dude saying "We dont want a black man to be president of America".

Nov 14, 2012 3:21 | 0 replies

Apartheid is over, but it clearly left huge scars.. Look at this??

Nov 14, 2012 3:27 | 0 replies

@antie
She must also be chased out. Typical ANC behaviour. When they can or will not provide answers, they resort to insult.
==========================================================

I thought that is what you did to me yesterday

Nov 14, 2012 3:27 | 0 replies

May the good Lord have mercy on SA by letting the good leaders take over.Otherwise we are in for a very dark and bad future. The guys in charge really have lost it. We need to ask Almighty to intervene like He did in the past.

Nov 14, 2012 3:10 | 0 replies

yah it shows,this lady and Zuma will eventually do it. It's coming up if it's not already happening.

Nov 14, 2012 3:8 | 0 replies