Thu Dec 18 05:59:49 SAST 2014
Oscar Pistorius arrives court sentencing
Headline grabbers of 2014

The year 2014 has certainly turned heads with quite a few attention grabbing headlines. We look back.

Phuzekhemisi at it - again

By Canaan Mdletshe | Oct 31, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 94 ]

LEGENDARY maskandi artist Phuzekhemisi has released an 18th album that just might add to his long list of enemies.

The album, titled Bayede Zulu, was released on Friday.

"I titled it Bayede Zulu because my father told me that there is only one Zulu king and that is King Goodwill Zwelithini.

"Zulu's will never have another king, except His Majesty," he said.

Phuzekhemisi was born and bred in Mkhomazi on KwaZulu-Natal's South Coast, where Prince Melizwe Dlamini is regarded as a king.

Dlamini made headlines when he applied to the commission on traditional leadership disputes and insisted on being accorded the same status as Zwelithini.

Dlamini claims his Nhlangwini kingdom is independent and has the same powers as Zwelithini's and so he needs to be accorded the status of Ingonyama.

The commission has not yet made its ruling on the matter.

Dlamini's life has not been without controversy.

In June this year his house was sold at auction for R3.2-million after he allegedly failed to pay his monthly bond of R30000.

Phuzekhemisi says: "No matter who says what, we have one king and that will never change.

"I am not ashamed of that and neither am I scared of anyone.

"I have many enemies, some of whom are high-profile politicians who believe my music is against their political parties, but as an artist I am entitled to express myself through music," he said.

A track on Phuzekhemisi's latest album - Umfana weNdiya - is set to be even more controversial.

"While working in a factory in the 1980s I had a problem with this Indian boy who would badmouth me so much I lost my job.

"I have learnt that Indians still do this. I can not keep quiet while this continues.

"In the song I caution Indians to stop doing this because people work for their families," he said.

Gusheshe3.25is
S.cold

mampara boy gobjang?
--------------------------------------------------
eita eita,,where have you been,,,,,,,,,

this is my house,,,,,wena what do you say about this phuzekhemisi guy?

Oct 31, 2012 10:48 | 0 replies

@ Shredder

1st warning.. *I saw your manure on the other article..*

Oct 31, 2012 11:46 | 0 replies

@STOPA
AND I STILL DONT GIVE A S#IT WHAT YOU AND OTHERS THINK OF ME OR WHAT PHUZ'A IS SINGING BOUT HIS USELES'S KIN'G

Now how's that for a SESHILAPULENG deari'e?!

Oct 31, 2012 11:49 | 0 replies

@-Cl!ck-
Hi dear and what with the WARNINGS? LOL

Oct 31, 2012 11:52 | 0 replies

Black on black...smh

Oct 31, 2012 11:52 | 0 replies

@ Mellow

Tell them nana!!!.. Tell them!!.. *toyi-toyi posture*

Oct 31, 2012 11:53 | 0 replies

@STOPA
@Shredder
SESHILAPULENG keng.
---------------------------------------------------
ke setlatla sa mafelelo, serethema, ntheere,leshiloshilo.
==============================================================
Mellow gase SESHILAPULENG. I just don't know gore go diragatseng ka ena today. I thought she didn't get it this morning, but then she says it is PMS. PMS e mo fetotse SESHILAPULENG, LOL

Oct 31, 2012 11:59 | 0 replies

@-Cl!ck-
@ Shredder

1st warning.. *I saw your manure on the other article..*
==================================================
Askis :-D

Oct 31, 2012 12:1 | 0 replies

@Shredder Hahahahhahahahahaha oohhh no you didnt whats this now? # shocked

@-Cl!ck-
I need your help with Shredder please please please LOL to the toyi toyi posture hahahahaha haai Click you're a rockstar babe

Oct 31, 2012 12:7 | 0 replies

@ MELLOW

WHAT I ASSUME YOU SHALL ASSUME
THERE IS NO SUCH AN ISOLATED MAN OR WOMAN, WE ARE EACH OF US MADE UP OF A CLUSTER OF UPPERTUNANCES. WHAT DO YOU CALL ONE SELF? WHERE DOES IT BEGIN? WHERE DOES IT END? IT OVERFLOWS INTO EVERYTHING THAT BELONNGS TO US AND THEN FLOWS BACK AGAIN.
IF I ‘M NOT FOR MYSELF, WHO IS FOR ME?, if I ‘m only for myself?, what am I?, if not now, when?.
A MAN NEVER SPEAKS OF HIMSELF WITHOUT LOSING SOMETHING. WHAT HE SAYS IN HIS DISFAVOR IS ALWAYS BELIEVED, BUT WHEN HE COMMENTS HIMSELF (I AM THE GRASS I COVER ALL) HE AROUSES MISTRUST.
PEOPLE OFTEN SAY THAT, THIS OR THAT PERSON HAS NOT YET FOUND HIMSELF, BUT THE SELF IS NOT SOMETHING ONE FINDS, IT IS SOMETHING SOMEONE CREATES
I ASSUME THAT LANGUAGE OR COLOUR IS NOT OF IMPORTANCE THAN THY SOUL AND NOTHING, NOT GOD, IS GREATER THAN ONE SELF IS. IF TRUE TO YOUR OWNSELF, IT MUST FOLLOW, AS THE DAY THE NIGHT THOU CANST NOT THEN BE FALSE TO ANY MAN, AS FOR EVERY ATOM BELONGING TO ME AS GOOD BELONGS TO YOU.

Oct 31, 2012 12:13 | 0 replies