Tue Sep 02 23:20:56 SAST 2014

Spate of hijackings in Soweto

By Sapa | Oct 08, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 13 ]

Three men also linked to rape of woman motorist

Three men were arrested in connection with a spate of hijackings in Soweto on Saturday, police said.

Warrant Officer Kay Makhubela said police suspect the men could be linked to hijackings in Naledi, Dobsonville and Kagiso.

Makhubela said the men were also linked to a hijacking and rape that happened last week.

“They hijacked a woman in a VW Polo...then they dragged her to a secluded area where they all raped her,” he said.

The men were expected to appear in the Protea Magistrates Court on Monday.

why did they leave Mdlalose behind? he is also part of these people! they must go and fetch in Durban!

Oct 08, 2012 8:50 | 0 replies

Some Mzanzi men are just a shame aaaaag ba totelwa kuuudu maaan

Oct 08, 2012 3:47 | 0 replies

@Iphone5
It is so surprising u defent soweto.Joburg plus soweto are the capital of crime and theft worse than cities in northern america.In the eighties joburg was ranked same as paris but also better than sidney ,today is even lower than rio de janairo.I have been to soweto twice in my life but i stayed in kmpt park.My first time there was enjoyment,i remenber i visited the rock and some places.The second time i went there we were driving on a convoy.we stopped somewere to buy and my friends left me by mistake so i was on a phone to trace them when suddenly an old BMW was tailling me and worse the windows were dark.I took out my gun to shoot and told my friends that a car is tailling me.I drove until i got them waiting for me a distance away.Since this day i say thanx i will never visit soweto.

Oct 08, 2012 2:28 | 0 replies

I.diots castrate them all thats it, hijacking and then raping the innocent lady thats uncalled for.
_________________________________________________________________________________
I think the constitution of SA must be amended, so that this fools don’t get lenient sentences
I did not support the death penalty, but now I support it.

Oct 08, 2012 2:6 | 0 replies

bring them to botswana will teach them a lesson

Oct 08, 2012 12:24 | 0 replies

Please, bring me my wine. I am getting thirsty.

Oct 08, 2012 12:11 | 0 replies

Please show us their pictures, for us to know them and warn our sisters and brothers. We need to know these monkeys

Oct 08, 2012 12:9 | 0 replies

these f.i.lthy st.inking s.hits from the locations, are a law unto themselves.... thers no hope 4 them @ all, why not do what Wouter Basson did.... inject all the b.as.tarrds to death ??

Oct 08, 2012 11:59 | 0 replies

Oct 08, 2012 11:46 | 0 replies

mara where must we drive around free yeh? we cant even have a girls night out without worrying about getting hijacked or even killed. they got the car, why rape ke? mababanqumle ama dololos abo maan rha!!!

Oct 08, 2012 11:36 | 0 replies

and u will fidn that these men are not from SOWETO doing these things ko my kasi !

#Soweto ke St Louis !!