Fri Jul 25 03:43:56 SAST 2014
SA men having less sex: Survey

South African men are having far less sex than their counterparts around the world, according to a s.

Voters riled at Juju's 'special treatment'

By Elijar Mushiana | Sep 20, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 201 ]

How come he can go straight to the front of the queue?

WHY is former ANC Youth League president Julius Malema still receiving special treatment when he has become an ordinary person?

This question was asked by the DA in Limpopo and several voters at a by-election in Polokwane yesterday.

Resentment was evident when an ultra-confident Malema arrived to cast his vote at the local Mponegele Primary School in Seshego Zone 1 and went to the front of the queue.

The by-election follows the death of ANC councillor Alinah Malimati early this year.

After casting his vote, Malema told the media that no one was pushing him or supporting him in his series of public addresses to churches, dissident ANC members and supporters, and disgruntled mineworkers and soldiers.

As if refuting allegations that he was receiving special treatment, Malema said: "I'm lucky because there are few people [casting their votes] in the queue".

One of the anti-Malema group members, Boy Mamabolo, confronted Malema - in the presence of his bodyguards and police officers - and charged that he must join the queue like anyone else.

DA legislature member Desiree van der Walt said afterwards: "I think people who should be given special treatment are pensioners, the disabled and sickly. But, Malema was treated like a king".

somaartakeit

You confusing influential with incitement dude! Fukk I dont like to be rude but you are thick!!!
FYI I am not neglecting my tasks for today. I have the day off big difference.
The same can be said of the Steve Hofmeyer song as well as De La Rey. That means Steve is influential.

Sep 20, 2012 1:33 | 0 replies

@DA-DBN-GUY
BlackSeed

"JM was never part of the meetings with mine managers or unions. He was there to stir emotions and inflame the situation. He was NOT instrumental in any part of the strike being resolved whether you care to believe it or not! He has NO influence left" You are a hard core denialist, the miners who felt wronged by the mine owners were encouraged by Malema's presence in there. his presence there jolted the in active leaders incl gov ministers into doing something about the situation and speedily bring to finality, BlackSeed is right its down to Malema whose presence there put fear in the hearts of the leaders and owners, the man is influential you ignore him at your own peril.

Sep 20, 2012 12:43 | 0 replies

Blackseed: You put your case well, so one accepts that your position is considered and that it works for you. It is in fact quite refreshing to have opposing views put in in articulate and polite fashion, even if one cannot agree in the end. I appreciate that, and therefore value your thoughts, again, even though I disagree. I find him boorish and a bully, and sure, it is effective, as can clearly be seen. But being effective is one thing and being beneficial to our country is something else altogether. It is not enough to be a charismatic leader. Personally I demand consistency, reason, and respect for the constitution (and therefore for those with whom one disagrees) from a true leader. Nongalaza was undoubtedly effective in that she convinced a vast number of people to jump over a cliff. But I think it can be argued that it was not very helpful to the people that plunged onto the rocks and died. So I would like to agree to differ with regard to Mr Malema.

Sep 20, 2012 12:42 | 0 replies

somaartakeit

you are one cinfused puppy. please tell me where i said ANY of the things you say i said. Am still waiting to hear what lies I said about Jm? The only BS is coming from you buddy. Best you lie down and rest b4 you give yourself a heart attack.

Sep 20, 2012 12:40 | 0 replies

BlackSeed

And it is guys like Malema who rape these vampires into doing the things they don’t like doing. Marikana is an example, something was done because of his influence and we need to give him credit for that; irrelevant of what his motives are or were at that time.

JM was never part of the meetings with mine managers or unions. He was there to stir emotions and inflame the situation. He was NOT instrumental in any part of the strike being resolved whether you care to believe it or not! He has NO influence left.

Sep 20, 2012 12:37 | 0 replies

DA-DBN-GUY
somaartakeit
Dude now you really are getting desperate. You have just shown that you havent based any of your claims for JM on any proof or fact, only the fact that JM has said them. Please enlighten me as to what lies I have fabricated about JM? The fact the ancyl under JM never did anything for the youth proves my point.
----------------------------------------------
The desperate one here is you, who blames Juju for

1. Marikane situation.
2.Youth Unemployment
3. Raising plight of the workers in the mining sector and fabricating lies in the process
4. Pretending that Zuma is a saint when we both know he is not.
5. Pretending that DA is the best thing ever, and that result me in concl you are a political fanatic no better than blind followers of the anc.

Now please sit down you must tired of deliberating BS, esp since you are not able to support your claims that I condoned murder of police in Marikane, I'd like to indulge you but your uncle in the media is blocking my message where I ask hard core facts about DA which you claim is better than the anc regime.

Sep 20, 2012 12:37 | 0 replies

What I fail to understand is that everyone says JUJU is careless and idiotic in his so called rhetoric statements; whatever that means.

I ask one thing – how should one say things? Should we use controlled FORUMS which still go through the approval of the same vampires to air the Earth Farms frustrations? What good would that do?

One thing that we fail to acknowledge is that, political fighting’s might not necessarily make us happy at face value but it helps with a step by step chant towards good governance and better service delivery.

Change is change, small or big, it’s a step in the right direction

Even when you eat a good apple, you first have to wash the dirt of it, don’t we?

Malema is good annoyance, believe it or not.

Change your mind set about him and only concentrate on the good results from his so called bad deeds; just like we acknowledge the good of these vampires e.g. bursaries, finance, etc.

Sep 20, 2012 12:33 | 0 replies

somaar: I totally agree. AT times over these last few days I have been close to tearing out my thining grey hair. There appears to be absolutely no consistency at all. Some comments have clearly passed whatever automated system they have, as they actually appear, and sit there for varying times, and then just vanish. Most unprofessional.

Sep 20, 2012 12:31 | 0 replies

I am glad he did that in his hometown Limpompo I would have given him a big clap in the face mxm!!! he is just an ordinary person just like anybody... Limpompo ppl think he is still the ANCYL president I understand they are in denial

Sep 20, 2012 12:29 | 0 replies

The young Idi Amin/Adolf Hitler is on the rise.

Sep 20, 2012 12:28 | 0 replies

@RobinH its annoying cause now i am having to break down my messages to small pieces, its a waste of time, I wish Sowetan can employ competent IT ppl who have ability to manage interactive news,

Sep 20, 2012 12:27 | 0 replies