Man accused of raping boys back in court
Case delayed again
A man accused of raping 10 schoolboys appeared in the Mankweng Regional Court on Monday, Limpopo police said.
The matter was postponed to December 13 for the trial to start, Constable Moses Molepo said.
The man, a security guard, is accused of raping 10 boys, aged between eight and 10, during 2010 and 2011.
He was arrested last year and has been in custody since then.
“It is believed the man lured the boys, one by one, into bushes to search for domestic animals. He would then demand sex from the boy in the bushes.”
He remains in custody.