Sat Jul 26 21:13:00 SAST 2014
Doctors discover sex toy lost in woman's vagina for 10 years

After having symptoms of lethargy, uncontrollable shaking and sudden weight loss a Scottish woman so.

Angel of mercy Mholo comes to triplets' help

By Boitumelo Tshehle | May 02, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 62 ]

MALAIKA lead singer Tshidi Mholo yesterday visited the impoverished mother of two sets of triplets who appealed for help in Sowetan on Monday.

The woman, Rebecca Phejane from Setlopo village near Mahikeng in North West province, said she was living in poverty after giving birth to her second set of triplets.

Mholo, a mother of two girls aged seven and three-months, donated 10 tins of milk formula, a bag full of clothes and money.

She said she was touched by the article published in Sowetan about the plight of the unemployed mother who had given birth to another set of triplets.

Phejane gave birth to healthy triplets last Wednesday at Mahikeng Provincial Hospital, adding another set of triplets to the four-year-old ones she already has.

Phejane relies on the state child grant and the father of her recent triplets - a contract worker at Impala Platinum Mine - to help raise her six children.

After giving birth last week, Phejane appealed for help as she was unemployed. She also said many in her family were unemployed.

Mholo, accompanied by her niece Lesego Matabane, could not stop admiring babies Omphile, Olerato and Omolemo.

"I am just out of nursery myself. I know how difficult it is to raise a child.

"When I read the article, I imagined the sleepless nights Phejane, with three babies to feed, must spend," Mholo said.

"I know that she needs help. Changing nappies and feeding one baby is a lot of work.

"So I wondered how she manages to feed them all without a struggle," she said.

Phejane's mother, Magabotse Phejane, could not hold her tears.

"I never thought famous and popular people like you [Mholo] would come to a place like ours. I am truly thankful for your help," she said.

Magabotse cried and hugged Mholo and told her that she would never forget the gesture.

"I am very happy. I am also lost for words. God really works in mysterious ways," she added.

mxm stop making anymore babies please

May 04, 2012 9:52 | 0 replies

SWEETYK

.......as there is no limitation for one to make babies.
********************************************************************************************************************
Poverty should limit you

May 02, 2012 12:25 | 0 replies

Tshidi South Africa is proud of you may God bless you more and more.......

May 02, 2012 12:23 | 0 replies

SweetyK

No, do not play that cheap emotional card with me, it does not work.

This women had triplets, and had trouble raising them because the s c u m b a g of a boyfriend that SHE CHOSE ran away. Then what does she do? she goes and falls pregnant again.....

She brought poverty on herself, now everybody must take pity on her and pray for her and help her? Forgetting that these things ARE PREVENTABLE!

May 02, 2012 12:22 | 0 replies

Good work, Not this fat cats sitting on their asses stealing our tax money

May 02, 2012 11:50 | 0 replies

@imbabazane
I'm not arguing with anyone, no one knows that when she's getting pregnant she's going to deliver how many babies, but what I know is babies are gifts from God. There are people who want babies they can't conceive. Yes the kids are many for her but no one can be against nature, we will talk and talk but we won't change anything as there is no limitation for one to make babies.

Let's pray for her to get a job and support the children and I plead with the father of the first triplets to support his children coz it takes 2 to tango, do not let this lady to suffer with the children alone. I am not endorsing what this lady is doing but I don't want to judge her as I'm a lady I don't know what will happen tomorrow. Sorry Sir if I'm the problem I wasn't intend to be.

May 02, 2012 11:45 | 0 replies

Father of the recent triplets, meaning the first set has their own father who ran away, definitely the second Dad will vanish then what. Please don't bring in a third boyfriend coz really a third hatrick will mean more poverty will come..

May 02, 2012 11:41 | 0 replies

@Tshidi Mholo, big ups to you.

Funny, when they make those babies they do not appeal for help but kaboom when they have them, the world must move. Sisi, contraceptive are f.ree better yet donate your "factory" to medschools.......

May 02, 2012 11:37 | 0 replies

SweetyK

Guide her on what exactly? does any grown person need guidance as to whether its good or b a d to have more babies after having triplets when you can't afford to?...really?

Your argument is part of the problem I am talking about.....this continuous celebration of victim-hood.

This woman deserves rebuke, kuphela nje. ...akanamali, kodwa uyaqhubeka uyazala uyaqhulula nje.

May 02, 2012 11:23 | 0 replies

SweetyK

Guide her on what exactly? does any grown person need guidance as to whether its good or bad to have more babies after having triplets when you can't afford to?...really?

Your arguement is part of the problem I am talking about.....this contionous celebaration of victim-hood.

May 02, 2012 11:22 | 0 replies

@imbabazane
Sir I don't like your first line:
B l a c k s are still going to remain Poor and Foolish for generations to come, why? We celebrate Victim-hood too much!!

Let's try to guide the lady and not censure black people, maybe you are lucky for being white or green.

May 02, 2012 10:50 | 0 replies