Sat Nov 01 12:23:04 SAST 2014
Amanda du Pont mzansis sexiest 2015 top 12
Here they are: Mzansi's Sexiest Top 12 for 2015

We are getting closer to revealing the ultimate sexiest celebrity in South Africa as voted for by yo.

More court action for Sanral

By Alfred Moselakgomo and Sapa | Apr 30, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 36 ]

AFTER an initial failed bid by the Congress of South African Trade Unions (Cosatu) to have the SA National Roads Agency Limited (Sanral) release all information about controversial e-tolls, members of the public could soon finally know who will benefit from the R20-billion project.

Opposition to the Urban Tolling Alliance (Outa) said on Saturday the next step in the legal battle against e-tolling would be to secure a full record of how the R20-billion project came about.

Outa's statement came in the wake of its court victory to put the tolls on hold for now. E-tolls were expected to go live today.

In March this year Sanral chief executive Nazir Alli handed censored documents to Cosatu general secretary Zwelinzima Vavi during a discussion on e.tv.

Transport Minister Sbu Ndebele instructed the Sanral board to make available all information about the project.

The board said it would consider making public the documents that Sanral provided voluntarily to Cosatu, but this has not happened.

"We will go to court to get a full record. We are entitled to ask for the record ...," Outa chairman Wayne Duvenage said.

But it was unclear when Outa would go to court for the record, or how long the court review process would take.

On Saturday the High Court in Pretoria granted an urgent interdict to halt the contentious e-toll project in Gauteng.

After being postponed five times the e-toll system will now have to wait for the outcome of a court review.

The ANC later announced that e-tolls would be delayed by another month.

ASANAMALI!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 30, 2012 7:2 | 0 replies

I am told that OUTA will be putting details on their web.site soon if anyone would like to contribute to their legal costs in this. They have said that any excess money will be donated to charity and we are all saving about R550 a month so a couple of Rands to them sounds like a good idea

Apr 30, 2012 9:37 | 0 replies

@ MorenaWaPolelo

I'm Hulk.

Apr 30, 2012 9:51 | 0 replies

@ MorenaWaPolelo

I'll stop being angry next elections, I helped put this Guptament in power.

Apr 30, 2012 9:54 | 0 replies

Thanks outa, but I hope Radebe will not want to replace the judge because the judgement is in the interest on the poor. I am poor.

Apr 30, 2012 9:57 | 0 replies

@ MommaC

Cant get their banking details, keep us posted when they post them.

Apr 30, 2012 10:7 | 0 replies

KeRataBasadi

I'll keep checking their siite and let you know when they are set up (I think they are doing one of those cell phone ones)

Apr 30, 2012 10:9 | 0 replies

KeRataBasadi
@ MorenaWaPolelo

I'm Hulk.
=====================
Tl tl tl tl tl Green is one the ANC's colour's Sir do not self distruct please!!

Apr 30, 2012 10:16 | 0 replies

Bosso ke mang?

Bosso ke motho o jwetsang Government to stop e-tolling with immediate effect. Daai man ke Starring.

Give that judge a Bells

Apr 30, 2012 10:27 | 0 replies

@ MorenaWaPolelo
KeRataBasadi
@ MorenaWaPolelo

I'm Hulk.
=====================
______________________________________________________________________________

Did you know ? Knights of the medieval era were asked to "Protect the weak, defenseless, helpless, and fight for the general welfare of all." I guess this is why you call me SIR, neh ?

Apr 30, 2012 10:30 | 0 replies

"Mr. Big Head and Big Mouth Manyi!.......This is not a bad dream!

Apr 30, 2012 10:56 | 0 replies