Thu Dec 18 14:24:04 SAST 2014
Oscar Pistorius arrives court sentencing
Headline grabbers of 2014

The year 2014 has certainly turned heads with quite a few attention grabbing headlines. We look back.

Nude pictures of Mbau raises film board ire

By Andile Ndlovu | Jan 18, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 273 ]

THE Film and Publication Board yesterday said people posting explicit pictures on social networks such as Twitter might be held criminally liable.

This comes after a new incident in which nude pictures of socialite Khanyi Mbau and her ex-boyfriend Theunis Crous were posted on the site.

Mbau claimed in a tweet that the seven nude pictures of her in different suggestive poses were posted by Crous to "destroy" her.

Crous and his wife Primrose have denied this, but called the pictures "distasteful" in a tweet.

The pictures of Mbau were posted on Sunday afternoon and a picture of Crous, lying on his back holding his private parts, were posted shortly afterwards.

The pictures were re-tweeted by large numbers of users.

In one picture Mbau is crouched in the shower with her back to the camera and her arms spread out while in an even more provocative one she is standing on a bed with one leg up.

In September last year, a different set of steamy pictures of Mbau made it onto Twitter and Facebook - no one owned up to them either.

Media lawyer Okyerebea Ampofo-Anti said the people responsible could be sued for breaching Mbau and Crous's rights to privacy.

She said that if the matter was taken to a civil court, the culprit could be liable to pay damages.

FPB spokesman Mlimandlela Ndamase said they would speak to the police to see if they could help with the investigations.

Mbau failed to respond to a request for comment yesterday.

kikikikiki nhe dubai and manganga ke a mangata moo hahahahahahaha wena o crazy.lol

Jan 18, 2012 2:28 | 0 replies

@Tedu--Nna ke kgotse ke tsamaya ka OKAPI ,nne e nthusa dilong tse ntsi,ke
na le bana ka baka la yona monna wa modimo !!

Jan 18, 2012 2:6 | 0 replies

@Dzel
Oooooo you open your oval mouth again….
OOOOhhhh Dzel I thought your brain is functional when you said you will not respond to me.
You want me face to face,interesting.I really like to see you face to face too,because I have bile is too high and I need to see anything that will make me to vomit. Faeces and its worms failed. I will appreciate your help. I really need to vomit. It is urgent.
I read your so called comments and I wonder what kind of love do you give your blo.ody son.
Take your energy and compile love letter for your son to mess with him by comparing him with the best Khanyi “the horny gal” Mbau. We are proud about Khanyi Mbau,Brenda fassie,Mshoza,Keny Kunene and your son. We just need to work as a team with government to eliminate people who are undermining their child like you.

Jan 18, 2012 2:4 | 0 replies

@Tedu
take my advice minora blade, reka in bulk ga e thoma e sa sega, you know you got back-up, reach your pocket then wa kgaola.

Jan 18, 2012 1:54 | 0 replies

dubai...gape ke re beke ya go feta , ampor e se ke je marago ka lebaka la bra, ampor

Jan 18, 2012 1:52 | 0 replies

@Dzel
Oooooo you open your oval mouth again….

Jan 18, 2012 1:50 | 0 replies

@Tedu
Wena phela ka minora blade in your pocket, ga e gana fela kgaola fela,o tla dira plane ko pele.

Jan 18, 2012 1:48 | 0 replies

nevus....marokgo a habit kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ke gopola label ya COBB AND WEBB

Jan 18, 2012 1:42 | 0 replies

@Teduetee-be gently ka yona etshware gantle o sa tiisa matsogo,e tshwana le marukgo a le a Habit,phela e kopetswe ko morago so wena ke go e kopolla fela

Jan 18, 2012 1:33 | 0 replies

motabolapasa...
mornachies..
dubai.......

does this happen to me alone or what, i always struggle to take off women,s bra just before we do the dance, gape last week sa le ka ba ka e kgaola ka mphaka wa marotho

Jan 18, 2012 1:25 | 0 replies