Sat Oct 25 19:28:31 SAST 2014
'Big Brother' snoozers should be losers

JUST how do Mozambican Trezagah, Zambian Macky2, Malawian Mr 265 and Zimbabwean Butterphly survive i.

Miss Lovely Legs condemns mini-skirt attack

By Edward Tsumele | Jan 10, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 111 ]

JENNIFFER Sono, the newly crowned Miss Lovely Legs, has joined the ranks of those who recently condemned the infamous incident in which two girls were sexually harassed by a crowd of men at the Noord Street taxi rank in central Johannesburg.

The incident has seen the country united in condemning the misbehaving men, who humiliated the girls for wearing mini-skirts.

Speaking to Sowetan yesterday, the 22-year-old University of South Africa computer science student said she used to think taxi ranks were "safe" places for women.

"All along I was wrong to think that at the taxi rank there are men who will protect girls," she said.

"I am Miss lovely Legs, but I am forbidden to show the very legs that have been judged to be sexy."

Sono, who beat several other girls a few weeks ago to snatch this title, said that Miss Lovely Legs was about giving a voice to women.

"It actually has less to do with legs and more with giving a voice to women, and that is the role I am going to play.

"I won because of my confidence and my intellect."

Nevus----O maaka ,wena o shapa trata bjalo ka Bluemas .

@CYBORICO---If that's the case you must stop with your
anti provoking antics since they will make me vomit badly .

Jan 10, 2012 10:44 | 0 replies

Cyborico: OK, I'll accept that. Perhaps I was confusing your comment on the truly nasty nevus with something else. I do not enjoy pointless argument, but do thoroughly enjoy an exchange of articulate ideas, even if parties agree to differ in the final analysis. That is how one learns. I don't participate in discussions in order to "win". That is just silly. I discuss to share my experience (which is pretty wide) and learn from others. If one ceases to be curious about what makes people (and the world) tick, then one might as well die. So I guess we're okay?

Jan 10, 2012 11:23 | 0 replies

RobinH
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i dont know what you are try to archieve by always raping my username,i told you before lets stand out each others way and everything will be fine,from yesterday you've been on top of my username like a rapist on top of a virgins vigina.please ou Bushman leave me alone.nxa you see every horny day i choose to ignore mara wena jy is agter my gat you think you gonna get some?nha oupa try next in not that type.

Jan 10, 2012 11:30 | 0 replies

@RobinH
100% oK

Jan 10, 2012 11:30 | 0 replies

CYBRICO ---Are you bonking RobinH ?????

Jan 10, 2012 11:32 | 0 replies

nevus: hara rhtoips,mnc opdj dgfklnf gare?

Jan 10, 2012 11:32 | 0 replies

they must NOT ONLY be condemned they must be arrested and convicted!!!

Good on you Jen am just angry that we are just a condemning nation when we should be arresting and sentencing criminals, hte anc regime has reduced our justice system into uselessness as with everything they infest themselves in,

Jan 10, 2012 11:35 | 0 replies

Mornachies: Want to join us?

Jan 10, 2012 11:36 | 0 replies

AS FAR AS I KNOW WE BOTH GOT STUFF HANGING BETWEEN OUR LEGS, HENCE BONKING IS A CRAZE IDEA, ANYWAY I ENJOY WHAT COMES OUTA HIS HEAD

Jan 10, 2012 11:39 | 0 replies

RobinH
nevus: hara rhtoips,mnc opdj dgfklnf gare?
wena you say im rude and all that mara you keep shoving my penis down your throat,pls stayaway from me.

Jan 10, 2012 11:43 | 0 replies

RobinH--U also got stuff that is hanging around your legs ?

Jan 10, 2012 11:46 | 0 replies