Wed Jul 23 19:55:24 SAST 2014
SA men having less sex: Survey

South African men are having far less sex than their counterparts around the world, according to a s.

The Mabilu Wedding - PHOTOS

By Siphiwe Mhlambi | Nov 06, 2011 | COMMENTS [ 180 ]

Check who was spotted at the Mabilu wedding

ooh before I love and leave you, I should remind you that your children are the ones marching after malema and other anc tenderprenuering, even at the most crucial times for their exams, and you are wondering why they are always going go be majority of the unemployed/unemployables? and most of you did nothing to protect rights of your children to basic human right (education) thus preparing them to be future slaves of your anc masters as you are also slaves of them anc corrupt.

I tell you these things SAns cause I care, and I dont' want us to be another broken to pieces failed African state, cause believe me, other Africans (as you know the continent is full of ppl with PHD *pull him/her down syndrome*) are waiting for us to join them, otherwise why do you t hink zimbabwe youth are cheering anc youth?

Nov 07, 2011 12:26 | 0 replies

Oi. So many OBESE men!

Nov 07, 2011 11:59 | 0 replies

Juju looks like a spiderman on that purpule outfit

Nov 07, 2011 11:54 | 0 replies

@KUKU

Eish, now thats a thought................

Nov 07, 2011 11:53 | 0 replies

RYE helo my sugar beans how are you doing

Nov 07, 2011 11:52 | 0 replies

Some people ba obsessed ka Malema and his life style and ba ka se mo etse niks dintja tseo

Nov 07, 2011 11:51 | 0 replies

Hai KUKU o maaka man o phala Lizelle Tabane wena?Ba ga forile dibari tsa ko Ga-Sekhukhune ba re o montle.

Mara bathong ba Modimo Lezele yoh you so fukcen beautiful babe one round net nka go rotela goet wena ga ba ko lona ba ka tlisa molato ba ko gae ba lo ntlhabela pholo gore ke berekile hai o montle ngwana batho

Nov 07, 2011 11:50 | 0 replies

I don't blame Lizelle Tabane though I don't condone her being a gold digger, but it seems this is the ONLY way SAn black daughters will pull themselves out of poverty, they must prostitute themselves to the anc tenderpreneurs, before we k now it Lizelle will be owning businesses even though she has no experience or qualifications, the anc tenderprenuers have reduced this country's women into prostitutes.

I guess for Malema being with a uni student is the closest for him he ever will be to uni nevermind graduating for alleged course he is supposed to have enrolled himself.

Ja and before you get mad at me for calling Lizelle a gold digger, you all know that malema is an airhead, manchild, drop out of everything, mega ugly fat muvva fokker, so whats sexually appealling for Lizelle? money, so malema uses his stolen loot for his whoremongering escapades, and you dre10 amognst his firm supporters clap hands and pay tax whilst you have to settle for crumbs/left overs as your masters get the best picks, you're a sucker for sure, like zuma, he foks we pay.

Nov 07, 2011 11:47 | 0 replies

lol, i am just expressing my emotions. hawu kante o jwang?

Nov 07, 2011 11:42 | 0 replies

@kuku
vele wena u r boiling . . . lol!

Nov 07, 2011 11:40 | 0 replies

Mr Ju_Lema thats one hot number boss. Am a fan but that purple suit. haaaaai no.

Hang onto that woman she is sizzling hot.

Nov 07, 2011 12:2 | 0 replies