Fri Aug 01 01:41:02 SAST 2014
Kalawa Jazmee does it for Madiba (PHOTOS)

Record label Kalawa Jazmee musicians and staff paid a visit to the Doug Whitehead School in honour o.

Pastor puts fear into studio staff

By Zenoyise Madikwa | Sep 15, 2011 | COMMENTS [ 240 ]

DEMON-bashing pastor Paseka Motsoeneng, aka Mboro, left people in a state of fear on Tuesday when he rocked up for an interview at Urban Brew studios with an army of people.

His entourage included seven fully armed bodyguards in seven different cars and seven women who ushered him into the studio.

Headlines' Kuli Roberts told Sowetan that she was so scared that she could not sleep after the interview.

"I was literally shaking during the interview. I kept on thinking about him. I did not know how to address him. I kept on calling him pastor Mboro and prophet Mboro because I was scared I was going to offend him. I have done interviews but that was the scariest I have done in my life," Roberts said.

Another crew member, who did not wish to be named, said people were even scared to shake the pastor's hand or look at him. She said a woman who was booked to do Mboro's make-up sent someone else instead.

"People stood far away from him.

"I was praying in tongues the whole time.

"The woman who was booked to do his make-up sent someone else because she was scared of him.

"Nobody wanted to talk about him afterwards because they feared they would be bewitched. One lady went to the toilet to pray."

Mboro said he did not see anything wrong with bringing bodyguards to the studio.

"I go with them everywhere. I have to protect myself. Where was the media when I was shot by criminals? Is it a crime now in South Africa to have bodyguards?

"These bodyguards are legal with licensed firearms.

"I will have them any time I want. I am not breaking any law. I am protecting myself. I do not have to explain myself to the media," he said.

Motsoeneng added that the media's "negative stories" were hurting his church.

"People have left in numbers because of the lies you people write about me. Fortunately some are seeing through the lies of the media.

"I have helped a lot of people, taken kids to school, but you never write about those things. You can write whatever you want but I will not stop doing more miracles."

Motsoeneng said people were persecuting him because he was exposing their witchcraft.

Cossette

The first University was in Africa when Africa was know as Land of Kush or Tumbarktu. Maths and Science were born in this continent. Traditinal healers can't cure unnatural sickness as they are genetically engineered for experimenting on human. You need to get rid of the box you're thinking in.

Sep 15, 2011 11:35 | 0 replies

nna im scared of this man hle...

i got 1 question though.... why does he have long nails? to me that symbolises whitchcraft thats y he can expose other witches.... akehani he is using his ''whitchynessness'' to help people

plz dont loyarize me Mr/Pastor/prophet Mboro

Sep 15, 2011 11:2 | 0 replies

CHIZZKOP
KHOROMMBI
yo shit, your master devil is deceiving u sani, shangaan!! you must go back to maputo sani.
**********************
U can't survive my wrath....did I ever fu***cked ur mothere's ass/

Sep 15, 2011 11:1 | 0 replies

I SAY MBORO KEEP ON HEALING THOSE PPL COS NO ONE CAN HELP THEM, U JUST TOK TOK TOK KAAK WYL ADA PPL ARE SUFFERING OUTHERE,

UR MOTHERS ARE BIZI WITCHING ADA PPL AND WHERE DO U THINK THEYLL GET HELP.

EVEN IF U CAN SAY MBORO IS A FAKE PASTOR IS FINE AS LONG AS PPL ARE GETTING HEALED WE DONT CARE WEDA HE USES MUTI OR JUJU.

THOSE WHO TOK TOO MUCH THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN IN CRITICAL SITUATIONS WHEREBY UR FAMILY MEMEBER IS ILL AND DOCTORS CANT EVEN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

WHITES, INDIANS THEY ALSO GO TO MBORO TO ASK FOR HELP, AND U BLACK PPL U R BIZI DESCRIMINATING.

IF MBORO WAS NIGERIANS WOULD HAVE BEEN LOVED BY MOST RSA PPL COS THEY LIKE TO BE FOOLED BY FOREIGHNERS AND HATING THEIR OWN. JUST BCOS MBORO IS SOTHO THEN IT MAKES HIM A WITCH.
U LIKE SUPPORTING ADA PPL THAN YOUR OWN

DI KEREKE TJA BAZALWANA DI TLETJE KA MAAKA BUT JUST BECAUSE THEIR LEADERS KE MA NIGERIA THEN THEY BELIVE THEM. ZCC IS OUR OWN BUT U DESCRIMINATE, BAZALWANA DI TLILE KA MA NIGERIA N U LOVE THEM, ROMA CATHOLIC ETC KE TJA MAKGOWA AND U LOVE THEM.

LE RATA DILO TJA BATHO LE PALELA KE TJA LENA

Sep 15, 2011 11:0 | 0 replies

GUYS SUMTYMS U MUST BE REALISTIC, IF YOU WATCH CHANNEL 150 ON SUNDAYS I THINK U MIGHT HAVE CLUE ON WHAT KIND OF A PERSON MBORO IS.

THERE WAS A YOUNG CHILD SINCE HE WAS BORN HE WAS SUFFERING FROM A RUSH, HE HAD A TERIBLE RUSH AND COULDNT WEAR ANYTHING NO CLOTHES NOTHING COS HE WAS BURNING THE WHOLE TYM UNTIL HE WAS NINE 9 YEARS AN GOT HELP FROM MBORO...

NO ONE HELPED HIM UNTIL HE HELPED HIM, SO PPL UNTIL U R IN OTHER PPL SITUATION THEN UL JUST TOK SHIT BUT WILL NEVA UNDASTAND.

THOSE PPL WHO GO TO MBORO S CHURCH THEY GO THERE COS THEYVE BEEN SEEKING FOR HELP EVERYWHERE, DOCTORS COULDNT HELP THEM SO MBORO IS THEIR LAST HOPE. FORTUNATELY THEY ARE GETTING HEALED.

Sep 15, 2011 10:52 | 0 replies

4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,[a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me,

where is God when his body guards are protecting him?

Sep 15, 2011 10:52 | 0 replies

KHOROMMBI

Sep 15, 2011 10:52 | 0 replies

Ndivhu1
KHOROMMBI
YEP I STILL WANT TO TALK 2 YOU KHORO
******************************
U do bvula milenzhe musi...sika likhekhe...sika likhekhe...ene ndi khou mufunesa.
@Ndibra, come to me for blessing, and for the fruit of the womb.
@bloggers, Mbhoro is a dude...I like the guy...

Sep 15, 2011 10:50 | 0 replies

How old are you KHOROMMBI , No dont tell me you properly dont know , (

Sep 15, 2011 10:48 | 0 replies

aeh mboro my bra, u r doing too much ka boli ba gago tuu, get it rest a little cos you will end up bewitching God now,why du you this tings mare,o njane mfowethu,stop doing those things and protect yourself with christ,people like you are those who have caused jesus to be ploted and killed because you are doing bad things and hide behind his back,hae soka mboro man,we are tired of yo now.tlogela boloi please and repent or either you join the team of satanism and stop being on both side cause you will die just like the eschariot.

Sep 15, 2011 10:42 | 0 replies

Everyone will fear of this man because he's a magician. If you believe in the word of "God" you wouldn't have need of walking-armed bodyguards. The problem you have people is that you believe in human being instead of the Holy-God. You believe in Julius Caeser, you believe in the walking multi-million person instead of God. God is great not a man with armed bodyguards. You believe in church instead of God, Church is just a fund-raising palace. You worship the walking-person instead of the Holy Spirit.
Read Psalm 23:6, and you will know that you must not believe in the walking-talking-person, God is Great. Make a friendship with you bible instead of the walking man. A pastor is not God, God is Great! To pray for a person, and that person fall or faint doesn't mean that you're God, God is Great!

Sep 15, 2011 10:38 | 0 replies