Sun Oct 26 09:44:07 SAST 2014
'Big Brother' snoozers should be losers

JUST how do Mozambican Trezagah, Zambian Macky2, Malawian Mr 265 and Zimbabwean Butterphly survive i.

Sex for deliverance! ‘Pastor sexploited my neediness’

By Sunday World | Aug 22, 2011 | COMMENTS [ 258 ]

Controversial “prophet” and pastor Paseka “Mbhoro” Motsoeneng is learning that hell hath no fury like a woman cheated on.

Click here to read the story...

@Nevus
Lenna ke ntse ke go gopotse waitse

Aug 22, 2011 2:49 | 0 replies

@nevus
ga ke batle go lwana lenna. ke on and off - menopause symptoms dintshwere kudukudu! and o maka mann! pelo ya gago e rotha madi. jst be honest and admit it gore u stil love her

Aug 22, 2011 1:43 | 0 replies

Shredder
@Doctor-who - Now this my opinion. I believe the time of the prophets is gone. We can only learn from the written word. If a person tells you "God told me", listen carefully and ask yourself if that is line with the Word of God. If it is not, throw that away.
________________________________________________________
You are right. Time for prophets came and went. Now God speaks to us directly. If someone says God told him something about me, I know that person is lying because God should have told me first since it concerns me. Imagine all the prophets in the blue and white tents in the township, all claiming God sent them. Waste. That includes Mapaseka and Chris and Lukau and Oyedepo and all of them.

Aug 22, 2011 1:42 | 0 replies

masepa
@Preacher
Do you think Gadaffi too was stealing or is making it dificult for Europeans to steal Libya oil? Mubarak was supported by them financially but Gadafi has been pain on their a$$$ and now that their economies are not gaining any meaningful movement, they turn to exploit Africa again.
***********************************************************************
If Gadafi was not stealing from the people of Libya, there would be no armed rebels storming Tripoli even as we speak. Europe does not steal Libyan oil. They buy it and Gadafi took the money and stashed it into his family's accounts spread over various European countires, the USA and some even here in South Africa. Yes he has been a pain in their ass because of the plane hijackings he bacame synonymous with. As for exploitation, look at how African leaders, former freedom-fighters, are looting the people's resources. May the light of reason shine in your propagandised mind.

Aug 22, 2011 1:37 | 0 replies

Aug 22, 2011 1:28 | 0 replies

WordofGod
@nevus
o bua too much mo, ba go dampile maloba
----------------------------------------------------
go dampiwa is an in thing,even uDinny o dumped uKenny so tell me should i be worried for being dumped?

Aug 22, 2011 1:27 | 0 replies

Mboro o rota jwalo ka kgoho.

Aug 22, 2011 1:26 | 0 replies

Preacher

Am so waiting for Ghadaffi's turn its not even funny.

Nevus

Am waiting wena do tell I have a Gautrain to catch lol.

Aug 22, 2011 1:25 | 0 replies

@Mbabalazo - How did Cush become black? Was his mother black?

Aug 22, 2011 1:24 | 0 replies

The fact is a man of God needs to know better and show leadership, if he fails it means he is not ready. anyway ... who decides that a person is now a prophet ...

Aug 22, 2011 1:23 | 0 replies

kuku epalla moprofeta a feletse..

Aug 22, 2011 1:22 | 0 replies