Tue Oct 21 07:21:08 SAST 2014
Vote for Mzansi's Sexiest Top 12

It's that time of the year again! We reveal who the Top 24 sexiest celebrities in South Africa are, .

SIES!

By Sowetan | Aug 14, 2011 | COMMENTS [ 829 ]

‘The footage we have seen is an embarrassment to the uniform and badge of the police and that of correctional services,’ says Police Minister Nathi Mthethwa

UNDER normal circumstances, we would not publish what appears to be sexually explicit material.

Publishing material of such a nature could be justifiably offensive to sensitive readers. Sound journalistic codes would also not allow for the publication of such material.

We apologise for publishing material of this nature today. But we hope that you, dear reader, will understand the rationale. We are doing so reluctantly, albeit with good reason...

BUY THE HARD COPY OF SOWETAN NEWSPAPER ON MONDAY TO SEE WHAT THIS STORY IS ALL ABOUT

yo yo yo.... The sister is married nogal. Marriage is over moes.

Aug 15, 2011 11:56 | 0 replies

@Galfrend
Soweto (Maponya Mall) is not as bad as i imagined - there are some gud stuff there.

I drove passed Baragwana on (hendrick str on something) i didn't go into the hospital but i passed on that Hendrick street, I also passed ko UJ Unviersity and then I went to MAPONYA Mall.
I saw few celebs, i saw one sto*re selling some traditional clothes which are unique and stylish - very nice.

There is a new gym, news cafe, boston schools etc etc. mara there are also stuff that made me wonder - i hope bloggers from Soweto won't eat me if i mention what i saw there...pleaseeee

Aug 15, 2011 11:52 | 0 replies

Lets go on lunch,,,,Ocean busket have birthday special....

Aug 15, 2011 11:52 | 0 replies

Prudence
sthenjwa4582
@All
There is not even a single person on this blogg with the "sex-video" of these officers, bloggers can lie....sis man.
_________
must I send it to you Sthe?
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I bet give me the price.....sent me that video and if you fail in three hours you pay me.

Aug 15, 2011 11:52 | 0 replies

tjooooo....mara...Sowetan!!more pix pleeeeezzzzzz!!!!am luking at a woman police officer and she is luking at me, my blood runs, ke a tsohelwa!!

Aug 15, 2011 11:51 | 0 replies

@Luv2kiss eish i had a hectic weekend love nothing just go check i did update new topic last week.Hope you will find it interesting.

@candilious i have a colluege that we both viewed it together but its too big to send just like that and am dumb when it comes to IT so i do not know how to compress it.Did you try the link?

Aug 15, 2011 11:51 | 0 replies

pls can anyone wit d video send it to me at smithlunga@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2011 11:50 | 0 replies

Yahh nehh these shows that they dont have work to do,plenty of time at work to do such things&they are adults nogal!!to the husband of the policewoman pls do me a favour pack everything for that Mugwanti&leave it by the gate&dont say or listen to anything from her you better off without her my man! what a disbrace to their partners!Mr German Cut wa finger! Sies U find dat lewagae wajewa mo aleng!

Aug 15, 2011 11:50 | 0 replies

Bluemas

These are two irresponsible consenting adults, if they were responsible, they wouldnt be doing what they did at work. Let them respect their place of work and thier colleagues and consent daar ver.

Aug 15, 2011 11:50 | 0 replies

Who writes/approve these ridiculous headlines, let alone these ridiculous stories?

Aug 15, 2011 11:49 | 0 replies