Sun Oct 26 09:45:37 SAST 2014
'Big Brother' snoozers should be losers

JUST how do Mozambican Trezagah, Zambian Macky2, Malawian Mr 265 and Zimbabwean Butterphly survive i.

Man 'rapes' his own daughters

By Alex Matlala - matlalaa@sowetan.co.za | Mar 15, 2011 | COMMENTS [ 260 ]

The man allegedly stopped having sex with the girl (now 15) when he discovered that she was pregnant and began to rape her younger sister

Read more...

TWO Limpopo children have allegedly been raped repeatedly for years by their 53-year-old father.

The children have been taken to a place of safety to live with their aunt in another village and have not been to school for weeks.

Police said the father of the children had allegedly been having sex with the 15-year- old girl since she was 12 years of age in 2009.

The man allegedly stopped having sex with the girl when he discovered that she was pregnant and began to rape her younger sister, Sowetan was told.

The older girl is apparently three months pregnant and has not been to school since she started vomiting and sleeping in the classroom.

Limpopo police spokesperson Lieutenant Colonel Mohale Ramatseba said the police arrested the girl's father on Saturday after investigations revealed that he was responsible for the pregnancy.

Ramatseba said the alleged rape incidents came to light when the girl went for a check-up and nurses told her that she was pregnant.

"She told the nurses what had happened and who was responsible for the pregnancy and our own investigations revealed that the girl's father was responsible and he was arrested the same day," Ramatseba said.

He said the girls kept the rapes under wraps for years because they feared their father might hurt them.

By noon yesterday the father was in court to face two counts of rape.

Meanwhile, the 9-year-old girl allegedly raped by a 62-year-old man last month has still not been to school.

The girl's parents have been spending the better part of their days going to different schools around the province pleading for a place for her, far from where the girl lives at the moment.

The girl would cry each day she entered the school premises, claiming her friends and schoolmates were giving her strange looks since they heard she was raped.

The suspect is out on R1000 bail after his lawyer, Bemus Shirindza, convinced the court that he suffered from erectile dysfunction.

@Bumboklaat
If u like take a deep breath or u go commit suicide. There is nothing u can do to me. Remember I'm bigger and ur smaller. LMAO

Mar 15, 2011 12:30 | 0 replies

Ladygaga and Gigolo

True hey,wishful thinking it is *sigh*

Mar 15, 2011 12:1 | 0 replies

@Bumboklaat

Hahahah u just make me laugh. Are u gay that u want to see my dick? I told u am an Hybrid. I chose who I want to be. Grow up boy and stop blaming others for ur own misfortune. Why u didnt go to the bush to get circumcised? Why is ur dick small? Why can't u satisfy ur women?

Any Africans can chose to live anywhere in Africa, that is a fact u cannot change. My simple advice for u it to go look for your father answer his surname and ur ancestor will be happy with u. You can send an email to info@khumbulekhaya.com Tell them ur looking for ur roots and ur father. You will driven to Bushcukridge. Will be watching u boy

Mar 15, 2011 12:0 | 0 replies

sies raping your own child, shame on him. Such men should be taken to Nigeria where thugs and rapists live. Im sure he has some nigerian genes

Mar 15, 2011 12:0 | 0 replies

heee guys is Foreigner saying we are cheap?

Foreigner

i like you my man but you are crossing the line now dove.
and how do you suggest we instill these moral values you're talking about?

Galfrend and GIGOLO

death penalty is very harsh, imagine dying for a crime you didn't commit. my suggestion is, a rapist must be castrated,
a murderer must spend lifetime in prison, and prisons must go back to being prisons not 5 star hotels. you know they even protest these days???

Mar 15, 2011 11:58 | 0 replies

@Mahikeng- sowetan is fucking with me"tsek"

Mar 15, 2011 11:57 | 0 replies

@Galfrend
Gigolo
But I still feel by re-introducing the death penality,we are going to have less crime.It sounds harsh but It will send out a strong message to all the potential criminals
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
i have to agree with u here, the re-introduction of the death penalty will definetely reduce crime.....but i dnt see it happening anytime soon in SA......

Mar 15, 2011 11:57 | 0 replies

@foreigner - hey wena street kid.....I don't do drugs 9-ja boy. I've got an information that you are selling drugs in the streets of Hilbrow.

@kasi=dreamkiller - "ur arguments makes sense" you are lost my dear...

Mar 15, 2011 11:57 | 0 replies

@matzzzzz-eish i dont have a car let alone running shoes,mara go possible ho ka tlsatswa ke motho o soka o mmone?pelo ya ka e ka kgotsofala ge nka mo swara ka matsogong aka. o kile wa utlwa lentswe la gage? eish o ka re nka mo lebella a ntse a bua.

Mar 15, 2011 11:54 | 0 replies

@foreigner

I don't care much about your opinion of us South Africans.

I don't care much about the women who go after nigerians because they love your money!

I love my dick even if it's small. I can make love to my woman and satisfy her because making love is not just about a d@ck and a pussy!

You nigerians are known for your big dicks but I haven't seen a nigerian dick before. I don't care much to see it because I am not a demented pervert.

You nigerians are the lazy ones because you are always after easy money(drugs, dvd piracy, software piracy, brothels, human trafficking) so don't come here with that attitude.

You nigerians think you are the best thing that has ever happened to this continent whereas you are a self centered, egotistical bunch of nobodys and you are like a global infestation.

And lastly. South Africa like most countries does have phsychopaths and criminals. But we are still better off than most.

And we don't commit murder and hide behind religion and we don't have radical laws that oppress our women.

We are a democracy!

If you don't like us so much then go back to your own country!

Segatamarokgo ke wena!

Mar 15, 2011 11:54 | 0 replies

@kasi=dreamkiller
Thanks my gurl. But ur must watch out for ur comment b4 this rapist start saying ur dating a foreigner. People with shallow minds. They gives excuses like foreigners are taking our wives or marrying our sista. siss

Mar 15, 2011 11:53 | 0 replies