Mon Oct 20 06:24:57 SAST 2014
Vote for Mzansi's Sexiest Top 12

It's that time of the year again! We reveal who the Top 24 sexiest celebrities in South Africa are, .

Toni Braxton is dating again

By Bang Showbiz | Dec 14, 2011 | COMMENTS [ 12 ]

Toni Braxton is dating again – but insists she is taking things slowly with her new guy.

The Grammy Award-winning singer has been seeing the mystery man for around a month but she isn’t rushing into anything serious and admits the pair are yet to have sex.

During an appearance on ‘Access Hollywood Live’, she said: “I’m not ready to be public. I don’t know if it’s going to be serious. We haven’t even…”

Toni, 43, admits it was her “really cute and sexy” boyfriend who asked her out and he got her attention by making a joke about her taste in men

The ‘Braxton Family Values’ star explained: “He kind of flirted and said, ‘I love your music, I’m a huge fan. I hear you’re single. Ever date a white guy? I hear you haven’t, so here I am.’ Just like that! He went straight to the point.”

The ‘Un-Break My Heart’ singer was married to Mint Condition musician Keri Lewis – with whom she has two sons, Denim, 10, and Diezel, eight - for eight years until the pair split in November 2009.

Toni? divorced ? wow ..i am so behind , i ddnt know that ...anyway wateva ..

Dec 14, 2011 9:15 | 0 replies

@Lepara, Tsayaya & Skizo

You have a blessed Xmas and a wonderful new year. See you all in 2012, refreshed and please no drinking and driving or walking/hiking/jogging (no regrets)

Toni, still looks good.......... So Ms Braxton, you afraid to have s*ex with the guy because you are afraid your heart wont take (due to your heart condition) or you are abstaining until you are ready????

Dec 19, 2011 8:10 | 0 replies

Toni come to me, i am divorced too with 2 kids, we will bear the 5th, come to me baby

Dec 15, 2011 5:44 | 0 replies

Toni come to me, i am divorced too with 2 kids, we will bear the 5th

Dec 15, 2011 5:42 | 0 replies

Hey, Mmmmh When is she in SA, if Keith Sweat and the other oldies come to SA she must also come, at least she is still look-able. Just checking, Is this her latest photo?

Dec 14, 2011 3:29 | 0 replies

@ Seja-motete

Mmmmmhh... È detta da un'attrice riguardo a una costar = A girl after my own heart.
N!gga pimp decision!!!

Dec 14, 2011 3:20 | 0 replies

but she's still hot,she would'nt be singl for much long.

Dec 14, 2011 1:25 | 0 replies

Ahh! tlala fela ko ntlong...lekgoa! good luck, but I know u'l come back for them brother hardcore dcks.

Dec 14, 2011 12:58 | 0 replies

Bathi unbreak my heart *singing*

to all the Bloggers.. whether you're a haterrr or a bro to me'' enjoy your festive season and may we meet again in 2012

Still Pushin i Passion
uSkizzo wabaNtwana lo.. Washa Khekhe !!!

Dec 14, 2011 11:28 | 0 replies

To: Bloggers, WebTeam, Editor

Have a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous Nibijara!

Take Care!!

Luv U All!

Dec 14, 2011 10:46 | 0 replies

@All bloggers, I know some you guys are leaving as from 2morow, so, to everyone in the bloggers, those who cheer up my comments and those who antagonised me have a merriment XMas and a pleasant new year

Dec 14, 2011 9:31 | 0 replies