Tue Jul 29 18:48:26 SAST 2014
Kalawa Jazmee does it for Madiba (PHOTOS)

Record label Kalawa Jazmee musicians and staff paid a visit to the Doug Whitehead School in honour o.

Bradley Cooper crowned Sexiest Man Alive

By Bang Showbiz | Dec 06, 2011 | COMMENTS [ 11 ]

The ‘Hangover’ actor – who was recently awarded the coveted title by People magazine – admitted being given the accolade has made him more aware of how “not sexy” he really is.

Bradley joked: “It's the worst. Oh, it's just so awful. I’m finally at an age - I'm 36 years old - where I really don't care about anything like that anymore, which is wonderful thing, and then it happened. And then I started to realise just how not sexy I am.

“I have a lot of moments where I’m walking out and I’ll open up the door and think to myself, ‘I could do that a lot sexier’.”

However, the 36-year-old heartthrob – who previously dated actress Renee Zellweger - explained in his opinion the accolade should have been handed to ‘The Notebook’ hunk Ryan Gosling.

Speaking on UK TV series ‘The Graham Norton Show’, Bradley added: “He literally looks like he's in a photo shoot, like he just came off the runway.

"I literally look like the neighbour who never comes really out of his house."

--------

ON Friday, SowetanLIVE will reveal Mzansi's Sexiest... Do not miss it. Plus you get to download the calendar with the hotties on it...

Yep...I agree!

Dec 06, 2011 11:21 | 0 replies

i dont like hair on chests

Dec 06, 2011 4:14 | 0 replies

hai le maboya o kare a katse"lol"

Dec 06, 2011 4:13 | 0 replies

sexy beach bod yummie yes he is intoxicatingly sex

wena mr president unalejealous san mshimane o u sexy moertoe!!!

Dec 06, 2011 4:7 | 0 replies

on the first pic he looks like Hugh Jakman

Dec 06, 2011 4:4 | 0 replies

I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING CLOSE TO SEXY FROM THE GUY.HE COULD BE A GOOD STIRRING FOR A MOVIE NAMED "AMERICAN LOVE"

Dec 06, 2011 3:58 | 0 replies

Can someone please define sexy, i dont see anything here or maybe is because i dont do tackle from behind...........

Le Shilowa o sexy

Dec 06, 2011 3:46 | 0 replies

Sexy according to who???? Hai suka!!!

Dec 06, 2011 3:32 | 0 replies

indeed sexy he is

Dec 06, 2011 2:0 | 0 replies

But who determines these things? how do they determine who is sexy and who is not?
One thing can be sexy for me but not for the next person!

Dec 06, 2011 11:53 | 0 replies

yoo na nka modire stru's God:-)

@PE that's the sexy part of it all, I cld somaar grrrr his t/shirt with claws and eat him alive, lol

Dec 06, 2011 4:27 | 0 replies