Sat Jul 26 05:06:27 SAST 2014
Kalawa Jazmee does it for Madiba (PHOTOS)

Record label Kalawa Jazmee musicians and staff paid a visit to the Doug Whitehead School in honour o.

CARTOONS: Zuma & ANC leadership race

By Yalo | Nov 27, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 43 ]

A selection of Sowetan's cartoons so far this year, dealing with the ANC leadership race and some of the issues at stake - as only Yalo can say it..

"Eish siya dayiva lesi isikhothane, dayiva jabuzile , dayiva madala. lomaDala wenza ngani? upethe i magic, bathathe shower man."
he he he he he he he he he he he he.

Nov 27, 2012 5:59 | 0 replies

Go Yalo lol but you guys must admit Zuma is a dream come true for cartoonists as Bush was.

Nov 27, 2012 1:7 | 0 replies

skwamasamabele
Missjoy: Of course I dont know you, sisi. You obviously understand this is a political forum that require none of your personal feelings. I apologise unreservedly if I offended you. I am Zulu bred and born, and I want my ANC back, from corruption and thieving
****************************************************************
Offend, none taken I am a strong lady silly things dont offend me. PHAMBILI NGE ANC MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER, SIYOHLANGANA EMANGAUNG( hopefully i will get your vote, hahahaha laughing!)

Nov 27, 2012 12:50 | 0 replies

Nov 27, 2012 12:32 | 0 replies

skwamasamabele
Missjoy- why dont you go and fix your nails, YOU are starting to bore us. Oh dont forget to plaster that make up to hide the wrinkles.

Obviously Msholozi is a survivor, he will survive Mangaung. I would therefore like to urge core ANC supporters to ask JZ to at least step aside for the next elections so that some one new (not that Malema reptile) blood can flow in ANC's veins. Its time for Change, to get rid of corruption
*******************************************************************
Is a pity you dont know me but let me tell you, I am an original Zulu lady from KZN with me what u see is what u get, I use no makeup and my nails are real and natural. I am an ANC by birth and not that I support the president for second term and he knows that is just that Yalo is always on his case and mina kuyangiqasula as the ?????????? of ANC

Nov 27, 2012 12:27 | 0 replies

Nov 27, 2012 12:14 | 0 replies

KUSHUBILE MSHOLOZI

HHAYI KUZOLUNGA

I LIKE HIS SHOE

Nov 27, 2012 12:12 | 0 replies

woooolaa Yalo woooola yerrr you really know how to make ones day super *the matrix*

Nov 27, 2012 12:1 | 0 replies

this picture reminds me of JM - JAMES BOND not matrix
and in south aflica it reminds me of JZ - JAMES ZULU
Duck the bullet jz, show them how you do movies in sa

Nov 27, 2012 11:42 | 0 replies

The Mangaung bullet is going to hit him RIGHT in HIS PENlS.

Nov 27, 2012 1:13 | 0 replies

Missjoy- I wont be able to vote because I am currently stationed in northen Syria because of the war, but I hope you will do just fine. Good luck Sisi

Nov 27, 2012 1:46 | 0 replies