Fast facts about your body
Aug 16, 2012 | Dr Know It All | 0 comments
The length from your wrist to your elbow is the same as the length of your foot.
- Your heart beats 101000 times a day. During your lifetime it will beat about three billion times and pump about 400-million litres of blood.
- It is impossible to lick your elbow. Well, for almost everyone ... but a few can.
- Your mouth produces one litre of saliva a day.
- The human head contains 22 bones.
- On average, you breathe 23000 times a day.
- Breathing generates about 0.6g of CO² every minute.lOn average, people can hold their breath for about one minute.
- On average, you speak almost 5000 words a day - though almost 80% of speaking is self-talk (talking to yourself).