Wed Sep 28 08:51:40 SAST 2016

Husband creates spreadsheet of wife's excuses for not having sex with him

By Sowetan Live | Jul 21, 2014 | COMMENTS [ 60 ]

A frustrated husband decided to compile an Excel document detailing a month's worth of excuses his wife gave to avoid sex.

The excel document which was shared online by his wife included excuses such as “I might be getting sick” and “I still don’t feel 100%”.

According to telegraph.co.uk, the unnamed husband emailed the document to his wife as she arrived at an airport ahead of a 10-day business trip.

The woman then tried to contact her husband but he hung up on her.

This is when she decided to post the Excel document on social network site Reddit.

"Yesterday morning, while in a taxi on the way to the airport, husband sends a message to my work email which is connected to my phone”, she wrote.

"He's never done this, we always communicate in person or by text. I open it up, and it's a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won't miss me for the 10 days I'm gone.

"Attached is a spreadsheet of all the times he has tried to initiate sex since June 1st, with a column for my "excuses", using verbatim quotes of why I didn't feel like having sex at that very moment."

Although the post has since been deleted, it managed to create a big debate amongst those who saw it with some accusing the wife of neglecting her husband while others found his actions ‘immature’.

List of excuses given by the wife:

I might be getting sick”

“I still don’t feel 100%”

“I feel gross”

“I’m watching the show”

"I'm exhausted"

"I need a shower"

"I'm trying to watch the movie"

"I have to be up early"

"You're too drunk"

Dkok

when he goes for the dustbin menu its still gonna be a problem with the madam, pheew marriage!!!

Jul 21, 2014 2:19 | 0 replies

Mellow.Y?

LMAO with dates nogal aish but brother you didnt capture the times mos hahahahahahaha shame some women are rockstars for sure "I feel gross" "AM watching my show" "Yo too drunk" hahahahaahahahahahah

Jul 21, 2014 2:22 | 0 replies

VENDALIOUS

Mthimbana...........SMH

Jul 21, 2014 2:24 | 0 replies

lindsay

what a petty dude he even write this down euwwww dude you need a hobby your is not the ever horny chick she has other things to worry about other than your ever horny d!ck

Jul 21, 2014 2:25 | 0 replies

BlackStarLiner

Nothing is easy in life; however, I would believe that the best thing to do is to let her go. She even shares your frustrations online? You got the wrong woman

Jul 21, 2014 2:25 | 3 replies
Jul 21, 2014 2:31 | 0 replies

Mellow.Y?

They are married you just dont leave a person cause of kitty, they exchanged vows "to love and to hold" "till death do them part" NOT SEX!!!

Jul 21, 2014 2:51 | 1 replies

BlackStarLiner

MellowY=== the idea of Marriage is a challenge and depends on where one gets the driver from. If for example you use the Bible as the driver; then the concept completely changes. However, if yours is based on psychometric researches, then it’s a totally different story because the command is then based on school of thoughts rather than the Rule of God. Using the Bible as an Example to argue your vow view on this one; Ephesians 5:22-24 reads: - “Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. Do wives have excuses towards the Lord? You must also remember the meaning of Sex and Marriage from Gods Rule. Sex was accordingly a gift to the Married couple to enhance the bondage and probably help them stay attached for eternity. So what do you suggest this man must do?

Jul 21, 2014 3:15 | 1 replies

Mellow.Y?

Who says she is not a submissive though? Apart from sex who knows maybe she is the puurrfect wife so do you suggest they divorce nje because of sex? What if the poor woman is going through depression of some sort and the clueless selfish hubby is just all bout his sexual needs? Forget about the bible I dont wanna confuse myself unnecessary so I'll talk facts of life.

Jul 21, 2014 3:25 | 2 replies

Dankie2

Hi Mellow...Thats another excuse right there my sister,you women want us to notice every single detail(hairstyle,new outfit,nails,ect)on your bodies when will you accept that we think more with the head down there then the one up there,that`s how we are,looking at that spreadsheet there is no acceptable reason on there,again What do you suggest this guy do..Hai nee man julle woerwaai ons maaaaan..

Jul 21, 2014 3:42 | 1 replies

Mellow.Y?

Dankie2 Men are ignorant obviously we dont expect you to read minds or to notice such things but when your partner starts behaving oddly without being provoked you notice unless you dont care and as a caring partner you'll want to know instead of being a cry baby about it and wanting to spite her/him. What the guy did is very childish, one wonders when did their sex problem start for him to act this way. For married couple he should've opted for a more respectful manner in trying to sort out the problem but yah he is a man and maybe a nyatsi can help him to think properly sounds like he needs to release some some some

Jul 21, 2014 3:54 | 0 replies

BlackStarLiner

MellowY=== I like the way you put it, “to love and hold”. I was just making reference to the Vow view you put across. If you put barriers in your home/marriage then it’s time to move on because family and marriage is where one should seek comfort and refuge from. Spouses in marriage are not like business partners. Taking sides will not aid in this debate because right now your focus is on the woman not the Marriage. The facts currently presented are that of a frustrated man trying to reach his Wife. What does the wife do to respond? She goes public with her husband’s frustrations? Do you find substance in what she did? How do you suggest they both live together after this? do you understand the damage this has done to the Marriage Vows?

Jul 21, 2014 3:56 | 1 replies

Mellow.Y?

Am not looking at it from the wife view. Am saying apart from sex she could be a good wife hence they are still married meaning the man knows that there's some good to her. Sex alone cant be foundation of any relationship. Yes she is stupid to broadcast it for the public to see. i believe they could've sorted it our privately but I dont think sex is enough to make them divorce. They should just go back to whoever married them and get counselled

Jul 21, 2014 4:1 | 1 replies

BlackStarLiner

MellowY=== my view is that a joyful couple will never have problems enjoying each other; Sex brings the two closer and binds them together; less of it will results in problems. Unless if there are medical issues; otherwise there is no excuse The less said about the reasons she gives the better.

Jul 21, 2014 4:38 | 1 replies

Mellow.Y?

True happy couples who can handle their problems wont have any issues enjoying each other so sounds like the 2 here have major issues, sex being one of them so the sooner they sort out their ish the better and I bet the man chose to highlight sex as the major problem hhmm a man for you feeling deprived of his right given needs I tell you

Jul 21, 2014 4:46 | 1 replies

tsheponyatlo

Mellow, you soud like you would repeat what she did. Do you get some mara?

Jul 22, 2014 8:27 | 0 replies

tmpanza

BlackStarLiner, you are correct. that woman doesn't care about his feelings

Jul 22, 2014 1:33 | 0 replies
Jul 21, 2014 2:25 | 0 replies

VENDALIOUS

I prescribe mupesu for this lazy young fella

Jul 21, 2014 2:26 | 0 replies

Whiz

He forgot the all time excuse that woman have. I have a HEADACHE so lame, so then , take a panado and bend hahahaha...

Jul 21, 2014 2:27 | 0 replies

Dandan

voetsek get makhwepheni see what will do , followed by divorce nxaaa

Jul 21, 2014 2:29 | 0 replies

BrothaX

At least she is a bit creative, in SA ladies only use one line excuse for the whole month..."It's that time of the month". You try again the following week and you hear the same excuse and you end up blaming yourself for skipping biology and geography classes.

Jul 21, 2014 2:35 | 1 replies

Mellow.Y?

So you've actually attempted to sleep with all the ladies in SA?

Jul 21, 2014 2:52 | 1 replies

BrothaX

Men talk, whether what they say is fact, that is yet to be tested. Anyway maybe I misunderstood those that gave me the line and if I recall well the other one said "It's that time of the month, I am so broke"

Jul 21, 2014 3:2 | 1 replies

Mellow.Y?

LOL "It's that time of the month, I am so broke" She meant exactly that she was broke it has nothing to do with you skipping biology class hahaahahhahahahahaha

Jul 21, 2014 3:9 | 0 replies
Jul 21, 2014 2:39 | 1 replies

kellykay230

kwaaaaaa sex lyf was not dat grr8 anymo ats y she made all those excuses man.

Jul 21, 2014 3:33 | 0 replies