Sun Aug 31 06:20:54 SAST 2014
Khanyi Mbau was paid R80 000 for first acting role

Generations actors have opened a can of worms in the television industry as they continue to strike .

Kasi Slang word of the day

By Sowetan LIVE | Nov 14, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 32 ]

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make an ATM bomber your wife!

ATM bomber: Girls who love money. Especially girls who love spending all their boyfriend’s money. (Sent in by Tebogo Mashike)

Go to our Kasi Slang blog to learn more South African slang or if you would like to contribute to the blog, email your words to tellus@sowetan.co.za

ATM bomber, eish. But men always have zero balances and live on credit cards.

Nov 14, 2012 8:4 | 0 replies

are the race identification concerning this because my AtM is white

Nov 14, 2012 12:43 | 0 replies

MsKinkyakaKamaSutra
@Missjoy
ATM Bomber,
I am not an ATM Bomber, I have the keys 4 the ATM I enter legally
LOL!

ATM is nothing you should have a pin code to the vault
**************************************************************************************************************
In no time galfriend in no time, I am busy organizing that too

Nov 14, 2012 1:7 | 0 replies

MsKinkyakaKamaSutra
I wonder which kasi Tebogo comes from ........nc,nc,nc

(A) frican (T) rade (M)ark.......... the hips and bu.ms............... that is the ATM I know
``````````````````````
O bua ka wena??kikikikikikikiki

Nov 14, 2012 1:28 | 0 replies

Thats Bul***t , white man live wealth and what about black man Billbu,if Black man have money take other people down,go to rhapsody you will see credit cards champions

Nov 14, 2012 1:47 | 0 replies

Nongoloza24
MsKinkyakaKamaSutra
I wonder which kasi Tebogo comes from ........nc,nc,nc
``````````````````````
O bua ka wena??kikikikikikikiki
*********************************************************************************************************8
I wish

Nov 14, 2012 1:58 | 0 replies

wow ATM bomber.............thats not Sowetan, maybe Tembisa,PTA or somewhere else.

Nov 14, 2012 2:15 | 0 replies

MsKinkyakaKamaSutra
I thot you were one of them ke cho (A) frican (T) rade (M)ark the hips and bu.ms wa ntlhaloganya??

Nov 14, 2012 2:43 | 0 replies

What a stupid kasi slang, Im sure it only spoken in Seshego or Venda.Not in the real Kasi,s like eMlazi ,Inanda or Kwamashu.

Nov 14, 2012 2:50 | 0 replies

@Nongoloza24
Ke go thlaloganya sentle

Nov 14, 2012 2:52 | 0 replies

Where can i find a ATM i really need 1...

Nov 14, 2012 4:10 | 0 replies