Mon Oct 24 00:08:55 SAST 2016
Plea for a 72-hour break from Fees Must Fall

Open letter to South Africa’s students‚ universities and government‚ represented by Minister in the .

PARTY TIME! Thobeka Zuma's birthday

By Sowetan | Apr 08, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 272 ]

President Jacob Zuma joined his wife Mrs Thobeka Zuma in celebrating her 40th birthday - SEE THE PHOTOS HERE..

The celebrations were held at the Du Boirs, in Waterfall next to Hillcrest in Durban, Kwazulu-Natal. The event was attended by several guests on the 5th of April 2012.

ga ke nyalwe ke madimone nna, lol!..lenyalo le, ke ya le reverse ka madi a Jesu, Amen

Apr 10, 2012 10:45 | 0 replies

Honestly, i dont care. Taxi driver turn-big-fat-hyena that prey on the poor and yet claiming to represent them together with his uncle.

Apr 10, 2012 10:27 | 0 replies

there is no marriage in heaven. if o batla go commit adultery, go to the article ya kereke ya modise... register yr name there, o patale chelete, o reek suit a white and red, and ba tlo kenya ko waiting list for this december, ok!!

Apr 10, 2012 10:26 | 0 replies

Zaco & Wordy

I can see gore moya wa paseka still runs in you::: u are so fresh, some of us are tired cant even open eyes

Apr 10, 2012 10:26 | 0 replies

Can someone pls explain to me how things work in African poly.gamist marr.iages? I know that in the Muslim faith, the 1st wi.fe has to give per.mission to the man to marry no2, and no 1 and 2 permission for no3, etc. I also know that in the Mus.lim fait.h events such as this include all the wi.ves and their children. I am wondering because do not see the other wi.ves in any photos. Oh, and can a woman marry more than one man too?

Apr 10, 2012 10:22 | 0 replies

wordy - aint u married married gane or o divorcee....if u r a divorcee gona nna le wena we will get married in heaven..

Apr 10, 2012 10:22 | 0 replies

hmmm....this is getting interesting...

Lovelace_ o batla Wordy....monakis now is a close friend ya Lovelace a thole Wordy must a tlose monakis....and this is proving difficult for lovelace because Wordy is running towards monakis for protection
zacoc - wa tsenwa san.. wordy ke mmamorut! i dnt see her with the eye o love.....

Apr 10, 2012 10:20 | 0 replies

I worked hard to be who I am. I defended Zuma and supported him in
the past, thinking that he is going to do a good job. Now that he
has failed to deliver, must I continue to support him? It is not about me,
it is about Zuma doing the right thing as a President. Please bear that
I’m against incompetence, corruption and celebrating a loss. I therefore
request you to work with me, let us save our country from this circus
clown, madness, entertainment, tribalist. Long live to the ANC. Amandla.

Apr 10, 2012 10:19 | 0 replies

Wena wa gafa !!!

Apr 10, 2012 10:19 | 0 replies

" What is wrong with you?" Nothing is wrong with me I just want to always speak truth to power, for no one gets away with stealing from me (tax payer) . "These are pictures of family and friends with benefits" .

You never speak the are big on accusations. No one in this family has ever stolen any monies. Some of them are involved in business as this is a .f.r.e.e. country where everyone has .f.r.e.e. access to dable in the .f.r.e.e. market, there is no law that excludes the Zuma family from being part of business.

Apr 10, 2012 10:16 | 0 replies

di kae di female bloggers? eish! lovelace is getting too lonely by minute ...

which 1?