Fri Oct 24 16:42:09 SAST 2014
Connie returns to save troubled Generations

Connie Ferguson has confirmed that she will be returning to Generations after weeks of dodging circu.

PARTY TIME! Thobeka Zuma's birthday

By Sowetan | Apr 08, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 272 ]

President Jacob Zuma joined his wife Mrs Thobeka Zuma in celebrating her 40th birthday - SEE THE PHOTOS HERE..

The celebrations were held at the Du Boirs, in Waterfall next to Hillcrest in Durban, Kwazulu-Natal. The event was attended by several guests on the 5th of April 2012.

@serenade
ga ke nyalwe ke madimone nna, lol!..lenyalo le, ke ya le reverse ka madi a Jesu, Amen

Apr 10, 2012 10:45 | 0 replies

Honestly, i dont care. Taxi driver turn-big-fat-hyena that prey on the poor and yet claiming to represent them together with his uncle.

Apr 10, 2012 10:27 | 0 replies

@lovelace
there is no marriage in heaven. if o batla go commit adultery, go to the article ya kereke ya modise... register yr name there, o patale chelete, o reek suit a white and red sho.es, and ba tlo kenya ko waiting list for this december, ok!!

Apr 10, 2012 10:26 | 0 replies

Zaco & Wordy

dumelang

I can see gore moya wa paseka still runs in you::: u are so fresh, some of us are tired cant even open eyes

Apr 10, 2012 10:26 | 0 replies

Can someone pls explain to me how things work in African poly.gamist marr.iages? I know that in the Muslim faith, the 1st wi.fe has to give per.mission to the man to marry no2, and no 1 and 2 permission for no3, etc. I also know that in the Mus.lim fait.h events such as this include all the wi.ves and their children. I am wondering because do not see the other wi.ves in any photos. Oh, and can a woman marry more than one man too?

Apr 10, 2012 10:22 | 0 replies

wordy - aint u married married gane or o divorcee....if u r a divorcee gona nna le wena we will get married in heaven..

Apr 10, 2012 10:22 | 0 replies

zacoz
hmmm....this is getting interesting...

Lovelace_ o batla Wordy....monakis now is a close friend ya Wordy....so go.re Lovelace a thole Wordy must a tlose monakis....and this is proving difficult for lovelace because Wordy is running towards monakis for protection
...............................................................................................
zacoc - wa tsenwa san.. wordy ke mmamorut! i dnt see her with the eye o love.....

Apr 10, 2012 10:20 | 0 replies

JajasQueen

I worked hard to be who I am. I defended Zuma and supported him in
the past, thinking that he is going to do a good job. Now that he
has failed to deliver, must I continue to support him? It is not about me,
it is about Zuma doing the right thing as a President. Please bear that
I’m against incompetence, corruption and celebrating a loss. I therefore
request you to work with me, let us save our country from this circus
clown, madness, entertainment, tribalist. Long live to the ANC. Amandla.

Apr 10, 2012 10:19 | 0 replies

@Zaco,.
Wena wa gafa !!!

Apr 10, 2012 10:19 | 0 replies

@somaartakeit
" What is wrong with you?" Nothing is wrong with me I just want to always speak truth to power, for no one gets away with stealing from me (tax payer) . "These are pictures of family and friends with benefits" .
____________________________________

You never speak the truth...you are big on accusations. No one in this family has ever stolen any monies. Some of them are involved in business as this is a .f.r.e.e. country where everyone has .f.r.e.e. access to dable in the .f.r.e.e. market, there is no law that excludes the Zuma family from being part of business.

Apr 10, 2012 10:16 | 0 replies

di kae di female bloggers? eish! lovelace is getting too lonely by minute ...

@MGEEZ