Sat Nov 22 14:58:13 SAST 2014
Let's drool over the sizzling hot Top 12 in Mzansi

Set in the picturesque venue of the Munro Boutique hotel in Houghton, Johannesburg, the Mzansi’s Sex.

46664 fashion brand spreads Mandela's legacy VIDEO

By | Mar 29, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 16 ]

Bold, colourful, and trendy are just a few words to describe the winter collection range by Madiba’s 46664 Fashion brand. Paying tribute to Nelson Mandela’s passion for boxing, the winter 2012 range of the iconic brand was launched at the Nelson Mandela Centre of Memory in Houghton Johannesburg. Report: Lebo Tsele

I love Mr Mandela but after I learnt more about satanism and the 666 sign and effect from an ex devil worshipper, sorry, I will NOT put that 46664 SHlT on my body.

Mar 29, 2012 7:14 | 0 replies

Diaro
I've read Long walk to freedom several times so please...tell me something i don't know

FYI The two 4's that you see are merely the brackets, braketting 666 and also, if you know the hand greeting sign of the satanists, the two four's represent the the small finger and the index finger. I wish I had time...and the platform.

Mar 29, 2012 3:23 | 0 replies

winter1101 / Debi

Shem! I feel sorry for you guys. You are in the dark.

I unfortunately don't know where to start. Whether I should start by the illumunati codes, or the selling of the soul. I wish I had time or the platform.

Mar 29, 2012 3:13 | 0 replies

Tupacamaru is very right, the devil works in many ways and tries to use celebrities that people worship like JZ, Rihanna, Kanye West and Beyonce

Mar 29, 2012 1:41 | 0 replies

TupacAmaru
@TupacAmaru
let me educate u 2pac, he was arrested while he was 46 yrs old in june 1964
so now the number was made as follows 46664(46years old 6 month arrested 64 year arrested) does it make sense now?

Mar 29, 2012 1:33 | 0 replies

Papage
Dineo is not sexy, she is a drug abuser, bad role model for our young girls
@Papage
mara le wena Papage, how can u write maths answers to accounting question? they talking abt fashion & u talk abt something else wy

Mar 29, 2012 1:25 | 0 replies

@2pac &Vongstar 46664 is a prison number (prisoner number 466 of 1964) given to Mr Mandela

Mar 29, 2012 1:18 | 0 replies

Le tsona di too expensive arggggg

Mar 29, 2012 11:12 | 0 replies

@karatabasadi, his being cautious nje......

Mar 29, 2012 9:58 | 0 replies

all the designs say nothing about Mandela
@Papage-o latlhegile boss o batlana le page 23

Mar 29, 2012 9:28 | 0 replies

@ Vongsta

Oh... but he is being ignorant.

Mar 29, 2012 8:56 | 0 replies