Thu Jul 31 21:36:09 SAST 2014
Kalawa Jazmee does it for Madiba (PHOTOS)

Record label Kalawa Jazmee musicians and staff paid a visit to the Doug Whitehead School in honour o.

We want your party pictures

By Sundayworld and SowetanLIVE | Oct 05, 2011 | COMMENTS [ 47 ]

Did you have a really cool party and need to show those photos off?

Well, Sundayworld and SowetanLIVE have teamed up to bring you a platform to share the space with the hottest events in town.

We would like to put up those awesome, crazy photos of your birthday, engagement, going-away, bachelor, girls night-out and whatever else it is you may celebrate.

The 'World of Parties' blog also comes equipped with a gig-guide that will let you know where the party's at - along with a map to guide you there.

But we had the most fun, coming up with a 'HOT or NOT' section that will keep you entertained more than some of the parties you may have attended. But more of that, closer to the launch.

In the meantime, send us your pictures to tellus@sundayworld.co.za with some information about the party, so we can upload them.

We will let you know closer to launch time as to when to check out the pictures.

Abantu abamnyama bajabuliswa yiwona wonke ushidi lo. Let's focus on positive issues which are relevant torwards building this country and creating employment opportunities. How will iythombe zamaparty benefit us? Sies maan Sowetan nani sifebe ezijabuliswa yilomsangano.

Oct 10, 2011 2:51 | 0 replies

Mellow

come on give me a chance. Do u hate Malema so much that u would hate someone u never met.

Oct 05, 2011 9:18 | 0 replies

@Dre10 No we cant chat about anything at all ever so this is it i dont ever wanna deal with you again ok!?

Oct 05, 2011 9:13 | 0 replies

Mellow
Dre10 I meant it wasnt a pleasure not that you will notice the difference
________________________________________________________

i am tired of this fight now. Can't we chat about something better.

Oct 05, 2011 9:5 | 0 replies

Dre10 I meant it wasnt a pleasure not that you will notice the difference

Oct 05, 2011 9:2 | 0 replies

@Dre10 just who the hell do you think you are to tell me what to do and how to do it just ignore my comments period fool i will comment say whatever i want about stupid airhead juju and the fckdup anc and criticize whoever i want however i want you have no say in the matter and as for you, you just invisible when coming to me so please stop trying so hard and damn learn to spell for crying out loud my word damnation ciao it wasnt a plaesure coming across such a suffocating being

Oct 05, 2011 9:1 | 0 replies

Mellow

i am not gay. I like women with curves and an asss like those girls in rap videos.

From today i will leave u alone. Here are the conditions:
Don't comment on my comments.
Don't indirectly comment on my comments.
Don't critisize malema unneccesarily.
Don't downgrade ANCYL and ANC.

Oct 05, 2011 8:55 | 0 replies

@Dre10 are you sure you're a man wena mara you sound like a tired prostitute, your hormones are all over the place so am gonna say this slowly ...L.E.A.V.E.... M.E ....T.H.E... H.E.L.L.... A.L.O.N.E ....B.A.M.B.I...now i truly hope you get that neh sleep tide now hope you have nightmares and yes i like gays have couple of gay friends but there's just no way you will ever make the list of my fav gay ppl

Oct 05, 2011 8:47 | 0 replies

Mellow

why are u responding to my comments if i am stupid and a sissy. I think u like me. Say it baby there is no shame in that. In fact i am good looking.

Oct 05, 2011 8:34 | 0 replies

@Dre10 in your dreams idiot i dont do fags sis you disgusting p,iglet fck off and stop responding to comments stop flattering yourself you too stupid for my liking bloody cow

Oct 05, 2011 8:30 | 0 replies

@ sowaten

How about a bloggers party..............

Oct 06, 2011 8:56 | 0 replies