Tue Sep 27 20:56:27 SAST 2016

Mario Balotelli frolics with fiancée Fanny Neguesha

By bangshowbiz.com | Jul 08, 2014 | COMMENTS [ 18 ]

Italian footballer Mario Balotelli has been getting over his World Cup disappointment by frolicking on the beach with his stunning fiancée Fanny Neguesha.

The 23-year-old Italy striker was spotted frolicking in the sea with the raven-haired beauty in Miami, Florida, just weeks after Italy crashed out of this year's FIFA World Cup in Brazil. Fanny - who has been dating Mario since October 2013 - showed off her incredible figure in a pair of tiny multicoloured hot pants whilst the A.C Milan star wore a simple white t-shirt and camouflage shorts as the pair strolled barefoot along the sand.

Mario - who scored just one goal in the tournament against England - popped the question to the Belgian model on her 23rd birthday just days before Italy's World Cup clash with England in Manaus. He announced the engagement via Instagram where he posted an image of his fiancée's hand wearing a huge diamond ring and a snap of a beach sunset. He captioned the image: ''She said yes ... The most important yes in my life.

That was the place of my question! I Love you and happy birthday too! Je t'aime my WIFE (sic)'' Fanny - who has a tattoo to show her dedication to the footballer on the inside of her arm - also took to the picture sharing site to post the same snap as her husband-to-be, along with the caption: ''Tonight, I said the most important yes of my life. That was the best present for my birthday! I love you first and unique husband.''

JTumelo

Fresh looking woman.

Jul 08, 2014 9:37 | 1 replies
Jul 08, 2014 10:1 | 0 replies

Dadda

Nice ntwana

Jul 08, 2014 10:4 | 0 replies

SWEETY

Balotelli ....they say there is no ugly man

Jul 08, 2014 10:8 | 0 replies

bajabulise

Lol, theres plenty ugly guys out there, its their pockets thats hiding their ugliness

Jul 08, 2014 10:47 | 1 replies

JTumelo

Beauty and ugliness only applies to woman. There is no such thing as handsome or ugly men.

Jul 08, 2014 10:49 | 0 replies

SilentPartna

For a jersey number 9 to have scored only one goal at an international football event is not such a great return on investment, I hope he does real scoring now that the pressure is off his shoulders, Fanny Neguesha must let some balls in. @Sweety, some say the beauty of a man is in his pockets...lol

Jul 08, 2014 10:55 | 1 replies

bajabulise

Silent Partna? your name is really killing me bro or sis?

Jul 08, 2014 12:57 | 0 replies

Mjove-a-hlanye

Tlhohelang Balotelli Barwah a je kuku mann. He is drowning his sorrows..

Jul 08, 2014 11:4 | 1 replies

MAINFRAME

mjove ke di new love tshe redibonaga checka mo ba tomile go jola ka 2013 jita ye ya A.C MILLAN ya tshea sepeto sa go mo nyala ka 2014

Jul 08, 2014 11:13 | 1 replies
Jul 08, 2014 11:46 | 0 replies

Kenwamorula

i bet if Mario was not a money chaowing soccer star he wouldnt be chaowing that kind of a chick....good choice anyway.

Jul 08, 2014 12:49 | 0 replies

SilentPartna

@bajabulise, im a man hey, trust me on that one. cant you see on the profile pic that im spitting? lol

Jul 08, 2014 1:45 | 0 replies

LaliboyEC

Super Mario Balotelli ley this broke a#3es hate boy you have the money and a hot chick in your arms no one can tell you jerk ask Jigga

Jul 08, 2014 2:18 | 0 replies

Jengele

As my friend would say, "Focus on making paper and once you have it the chicks will keep their focus on chasing you".

Jul 08, 2014 2:39 | 0 replies

moates

this overated buffon,couldnt wait for Italy to be send home,now this!But the chick is HOT,tjerrrr!

Jul 08, 2014 5:6 | 0 replies