Wed Nov 26 09:38:05 CAT 2014
Let's drool over the sizzling hot Top 12 in Mzansi

Set in the picturesque venue of the Munro Boutique hotel in Houghton, Johannesburg, the Mzansi’s Sex.

Snoop Lion: 'I'll show my kids how to safely smoke weed'

By bangshowbiz.com | Jan 04, 2013 | COMMENTS [ 11 ]

Snoop Lion plans to show his children how to safely use marijuana if they ever want to take the drug.

The 'Drop It Like It's Hot' hitmaker who recently reinvented himself as reggae star Snoop Lion from hip-hop artist Snoop Dogg plans to demonstrate a safe way for his kids Corde, Cordell and Cori to use marijuana if they want to smoke it when they are older.

He told GQ magazine: ''It's not that I would ever push weed on our kids, but if they wanted to, I would love to show them how, the right way, so that way they won't get nothing put in their s**t or overdose or trying some s**t that ain't clean.'' Snoop recently spent the festive season with his family and he stuffed his children's stockings full to the brim with expensive gifts.

He said: ''The kids love the Dogg but they're loving the Lion too. I like to spend Christmas with my family. I'm on the road so much that it's important that I make time during the holidays. My kids are very fortunate and I've been known to stuff a few stockings at Christmas time.''

He is a lion now?..Ohhhk!

Jan 04, 2013 9:4 | 0 replies

@Kul5dube

Weed is nice drunk or sober #HolyHerb

Jan 04, 2013 4:17 | 0 replies

Weed is very nice when you drunk.

Jan 04, 2013 3:54 | 0 replies

Useless fool with money in his head. There is no save way to smoke weed Soopy Doggy Lion,

Jan 04, 2013 2:19 | 0 replies

There can never be a safe way to smoke,if u smoke u smoke end of story
And how can an old man encourage kids to smoke, aaaggg man Snoop wa hlanya!!
@Britata,stop asscociating everything with satanism,u giving it too much credit

Jan 04, 2013 2:6 | 0 replies

@Britata

I don't think anyone will ever force you to take weed, unless they are crazy. just like noone can force anyone to take alchohol, which is even more deadly, or ciggerattes, which are more damamging to health. or by the way Coke is alaso harmfull to the health, well I guess you get my point.

I take it you are very concious of your health and watch everything you eat/breath

by the way, have you ever seen satan? just wondering since you know Snoop so well that he is a satanist.

Jan 04, 2013 1:21 | 0 replies

I hate weed,i dont care how the people who take it praise it,if u somiking it then u damaging ur brain,Snoop is a satanist.

Jan 04, 2013 12:44 | 0 replies

i didnt know there is a safe way of smoking weed...

Jan 04, 2013 10:56 | 0 replies

The Drugs has gotten in to u very bad grand pa #Snoop
@Blessedgal: He is a Lion now? ohhk!!!
Ma thought exactly...

Jan 04, 2013 9:53 | 0 replies

...marijuana if they ever want to take the drug.

stupid article.
since when did a plant become a drug?
Asprin is a drug, Grandpa headache tablets are drugs, nicotine is a drug

Jan 04, 2013 9:36 | 0 replies

There is nothing wrong with weeds especially when you smoke it wise as long as you dont get addicted to it and live to smoke it everyday.Some people are drinking whiskeys and brandys everyday and nobody condemns them.Our government should do us a favour and legalise it once and for all cos lento yukubhemela ema chaf phozi is not okay.

Jan 07, 2013 8:42 | 0 replies