Thu Sep 29 03:36:33 SAST 2016
Mandoza buried next to Gugu Zulu‚ Flabba and other icons. Picture Credit: Boikhutso Ntsoko
Mandoza buried next to Gugu Zulu‚ Flabba

As those close to Mandoza prepare to bid a final farewell to the much-loved kwaito star‚ rappers Cas.

We're looking for the sexiest celebrities in South Africa. Nominate now

By Sowetan LIVE | Aug 17, 2014 | COMMENTS [ 79 ]

Sexy, spirited, superstars of Mzansi. Who will be the most captivating of them all to reign as sexiest in 2015?

UPDATE: 30 AUGUST 2014 - NOMINATIONS PHASE CLOSED

Over the last few years, Sowetan LIVE had 'crowned' Boity Thulo, Melusi Yeni, Kaizer Motaung Jnr, Nonhle Thema, Siyabonga Twala, Koketso Modiba, Angelo Collins, Christopher Jaftha - just to name a few, as the sexiest celebrities in South Africa.

Who would it be this time around?

We're on a nationwide search for attractive celebrities in Mzansi that are captivating, charming, vivacious, and certainly with a dash of sauve. A celebrity who comes with the full package i.e, a great body, sweeping smile, a charming personality and confidence.

WHEN TO NOMINATE: We want you to nominate a celebrity who you think deserves to be on your calender to perve over all year long. Nominations are open from 18 August to 29 August 2014.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS:  The Sowetan LIVE panel will determine who the 12 sexiest women and 12 sexiest men from your list of nominations will be.

Thereafter the 'Top 24' (Top 12 Men, Top 12 Women) will be revealed on 15 September.

VOTE FOR TOP 12: Thereafter the voting phase will kick in for the' Top 12' sexiest celebrities (top 6 sexiest men, top 6 sexiest women) to feature on your Mzansi's Sexiest 2015 calendar.

VOTE FOR SEXIEST: But that's not all. Once the Top 12 are revealed, you will then be asked to vote for the reigning champions. South Africa will need a 'Sexiest Man', and a 'Sexiest Woman'.

Its a lot to take in, we know – but don’t worry, all you have to do is look out for the sexiest person (in your opinion) and type in their names below on the nomination form. We will take it from there.

*1 nomination per person please

NOMINATE BELOW: [please wait for form to load]

#MzansisSexiest2015

Shredder

Nice legs Boity. Very nice legs.

Aug 18, 2014 7:28 | 1 replies

oldlady12

Shredder, I think those are ugly legs. I have legs exactly like that. Short stompies. It runs in my family, and I've always wanted long, slim legs.

Aug 18, 2014 8:20 | 3 replies

VENDALIOUS

Eish why are you so jealous mara?

Aug 18, 2014 8:53 | 1 replies

oldlady12

Venda, why would I be jealous if I have legs exactly like that? I've always h@ted my legs.

Aug 18, 2014 9:15 | 3 replies

Sugarfree

Those are sexy legs if u were to ask me OL

Aug 18, 2014 9:19 | 0 replies

VENDALIOUS

They are very nice and sexy legs OL

Aug 18, 2014 9:40 | 0 replies

CheezyBoy

With that profile name i doubt ."oldlady12"

Aug 18, 2014 11:4 | 1 replies

oldlady12

CheezyBoy, you are correct. I should have said I HAD legs like that. Well, they're still short and stomp like that, and muscled, but not as smooth.

Aug 18, 2014 12:59 | 1 replies

CheezyBoy

I was kidding my Love...."oldlady12"

Aug 18, 2014 2:7 | 0 replies

Shredder

It's only your oppinion oldie. It is not reality. The reality is that Boity has got beautiful legs and she is very sexy.

Aug 18, 2014 9:41 | 1 replies

oldlady12

Shredder, she is very sexy, that I agree with. And she's got a stunning personality too. But I don't like short stompie legs.

Aug 18, 2014 10:31 | 1 replies

MommaC

None of us are ever happy. I've got long 'wednesday' legs and I've always hated them

Aug 18, 2014 11:47 | 1 replies

Whiz

MC, I never ever heard of *wednesday* legs. What do they look like ???

Aug 18, 2014 12:53 | 1 replies

oldlady12

Whiz, Wednesday legs.....wen's day gonna break.....thin model legs. My dream. Thursday legs....thurs day buckle, den day break.

Aug 18, 2014 1:1 | 1 replies

Whiz

So you saying MC got thin legs, shame. She must eat more, poor woman.

Aug 18, 2014 1:7 | 1 replies

oldlady12

Whiz, I didn't say so. MC said so.

Aug 18, 2014 1:43 | 0 replies

Guptanistan1

LOL I know the short legs story lol as long as they well toned then I guess its alright ol *curse of the short legs* lol

Aug 18, 2014 12:44 | 1 replies

skwamasamabele1

I call my wife a dwarf, she is short and have pretty legs. Thats what attracted me to her, ohh, she also have an 'african' arse, well, most romanian gypsy women have an 'african' arse, lol

Aug 18, 2014 1:29 | 1 replies

Whiz

Is your wife legal in the UK ??? cause what I read in the media, the UK gov wants to come down hard on people without proper papers. I'm just asking dude.

Aug 18, 2014 2:20 | 1 replies

skwamasamabele1

She's British, idiot. Unlike you, she dont need any visa to visit 2/3rds of countries. When are you going back to the Congo (Kinshasa)???

Aug 18, 2014 2:52 | 1 replies

Whiz

You said she's Romanian gypsy dude, so she can't be British. I'm not from Africa you cretin...

Aug 18, 2014 3:7 | 0 replies

Hosinkulu

Obvious it's Minnie Dlamini

Aug 18, 2014 7:37 | 2 replies
Aug 18, 2014 7:57 | 0 replies

Baboro

I say MamRubie

Aug 18, 2014 12:27 | 0 replies

Mr.Rise

Boity looks nice, why not name her the sexiest and save time for everybody? Damn! look at that promising land. I can just imagine rolling my tongue in those inner thighs...

Aug 18, 2014 8:12 | 0 replies

Mr.Rise

This is a kind of a woman you won't mind licking all of her holes. She is hot, look at those thighs, yah neh...

Aug 18, 2014 8:17 | 1 replies

oldlady12

Mr Rise, Boity has brains. You'd need to think a bit further than sex to get close to her.

Aug 18, 2014 8:22 | 1 replies

Guptanistan1

Ja if she wanted to be recognised first as brainy she wouldn't be objectifying herself as she is doing, as much as I diagree with sexist remarks against a woman, some women literally call for it.

Aug 18, 2014 12:45 | 0 replies

Citymentality

I like Pearl Modiadie.

Aug 18, 2014 8:27 | 0 replies

Citymentality

Check this site and let me know what you think bloggers. They say it can make money for you but I don't know the truth in that. www.exchange.GoYobsn.com

Aug 18, 2014 8:28 | 0 replies

Vhamsanda

Bonang Matheba.

Aug 18, 2014 8:29 | 1 replies

Shredder

You gotta be kidding me

Aug 18, 2014 9:43 | 1 replies

Letsatsantsa_la_Sosha

Bonang, keng o nwele eng boss?

Aug 18, 2014 3:6 | 0 replies

lule

Vhamsanda i agree with you....i like my women a bit tall,Boity legs a shot not my type.But again if she is stiff in bed...goodbye LOL

Aug 18, 2014 8:34 | 0 replies

oldlady12

I think the actress playing Katlego in Isidingo is one of the most beautiful women on earth.

Aug 18, 2014 9:15 | 1 replies

Kenwamorula

was about to say the samething. that woman is sexy and beautiful

Aug 18, 2014 9:48 | 0 replies

VENDALIOUS

African Black women are beautiful not this White plastic dolls we see on tv

Aug 18, 2014 9:18 | 1 replies

oldlady12

Venda, and here I thought Barbie is a programme for little girls to watch.

Aug 18, 2014 11:3 | 0 replies

Sugarfree

Only legs are good-looking there, arms and the rest..hayi-khona!!

Aug 18, 2014 9:20 | 0 replies