Sat Oct 01 08:59:51 SAST 2016

By Sowetan LIVE | Aug 21, 2014 | COMMENTS [ 9 ]

Shredder

I disagree. No sane man would crash a TV only because of Generations.

Aug 21, 2014 7:8 | 3 replies

Dubulaamanzi

I agree, men love soccer not generations!

Aug 21, 2014 7:15 | 0 replies

mafosta

its bcos he wont be seeing Queen's bo.oty

Aug 21, 2014 7:15 | 0 replies

VENDALIOUS

I agree Mr Fancy Pants,only Mthimbana1 would crash a TV only because of Gaynerations.

Aug 21, 2014 12:21 | 0 replies
Aug 21, 2014 12:25 | 0 replies

Bmaestro

i wouldnt smash my T.V because of GeneRubbish

Aug 21, 2014 1:36 | 0 replies

Sugarfree

Soccer..yes, generations can wait

Aug 21, 2014 1:51 | 0 replies

Papas1#

Generations nogal...soccer yes

Aug 21, 2014 2:9 | 0 replies

mamawine54

LOST LOVE **** ****, PAY AFTER RESULTS +27718924792 (London LOST LOVER **** HEALER +27718924792 POWERFUL LOVE **** ,HEALER NTERNATIONALTIONAL LOST LOVER **** HEALER POWERFUL LOVE ****, REVENGE OF THE RAVEN CURSE, BREAK UP ****, DO LOVE **** WORK, MAGIC ****, PROTECTION ****, CURSE REMOVAL, REMOVE NEGATIVE ENERGY, REMOVING CURSE ****, WITCH DOCTOR, SPIRITUAL CLEANSING, AFRICAN WITCHCRAFT, HEALERS, HEALING, HEX REMOVAL, SPILove Spells To Want Get Back My Ex Girlfriend, Love Mantras To Get Back My Ex, Bring Back My Ex Girlfriend From Her New Boyfriend, Lost Love Back Specialist, Love Mantras To Get Back My Ex Girlfriend, Want Return My Ex Girlfriend, Want To Achieve My Ex Girlfriend From Her New Boyfriend, Love Spells To Get Back My Ex Girlfriend, WIN My Ex Girlfriend From Her Boyfriend, Want To Get win My Ex Girlfriend, Love Spells To Return my Girlfriend, Love Spells To Win My Ex Girlfriend From Her Other Boyfriend, love Spells To Win My Ex Girlfriend, Spells To Bring Back My Ex From Her New Boyfriend,RITUAL HEALING, ****, WICCA, WITCHCRAFT, VOODOO, ****, GOOD LUCK CHARM, LOVE ****, LUCK CHARM, GOOD LUCK, WICCA ****, VOODOO DOLLS, POWERFUL LOVE ****, BREAK UP ****, MAGIC LOVE ****, SANGOMA, TRADITIONAL MEDICINE, LOVE **** T LOST LOVER SPELLS HEALER +27839620753 POWERFUL LOVE SPELLS ,HEALER NTERNATIONALTIONAL LOST LOVER SPELLS HEALER POWERFUL LOVE SPELLS, REVENGE OF THE RAVEN CURSE, BREAK UP SPELLS, DO LOVE SPELLS WORK, MAGIC SPELLS, PROTECTION SPELLS, CURSE REMOVAL, REMOVE NEGATIVE ENERGY, REMOVING CURSE SPELLS, WITCH DOCTOR, SPIRITUAL CLEANSING, AFRICAN WITCHCRAFT, HEALERS, HEALING, HEX REMOVAL, SPIRITUAL HEALING, SPELL, WICCA, WITCHCRAFT, VOODOO, SPELLS, GOOD LUCK CHARM, LOVE SPELLS, LUCK CHARM, GOOD LUCK, WICCA SPELLS, VOODOO DOLLS, POWERFUL LOVE SPELLS, BREAK UP SPELLS, MAGIC LOVE SPELLS, SANGOMA, TRADITIONAL MEDICINE, LOVE SPE THAT WORK, GAY LOVE SPELLS, MAGIC SPELLS, REAL MAGIC SPELLS, BREAKUP SPELLS, THE SPELL TO DEFEAT YOUR RIVAL, FERTILITY SPELLS, DIVORCE SPELLS, MARRIAGE SPELLS, BIND US TOGETHER, CHANGE YOUR LOVER’S MIND SPELL, BREAKUP SPELL , WEIGHT LOSS SPELL, LUCK SPELLS,+27839620753www.drsaava.puzl.com HAT WORK, **** LOVE ****, MAGIC ****, REAL MAGIC ****, BREAKUP ****, THE **** TO DEFEAT YOUR RIVAL, FERTILITY ****, DIVORCE ****, MARRIAGE ****, BIND US TOGETHER, CHANGE YOUR LOVER’S MIND ****, BREAKUP **** , WEIGHT LOSS ****, LUCK ****,+27718924792 http://bestlostlovespellscasting.webs.com

May 21, 2016 3:58 | 0 replies