Thu Sep 29 05:17:48 SAST 2016
Mandoza buried next to Gugu Zulu‚ Flabba and other icons. Picture Credit: Boikhutso Ntsoko
Mandoza buried next to Gugu Zulu‚ Flabba

As those close to Mandoza prepare to bid a final farewell to the much-loved kwaito star‚ rappers Cas.

Kuli Roberts to look at the scandalous lives of sports stars

By Bongiwe Sithole | Aug 20, 2014 | COMMENTS [ 27 ]

Media personality Kuli Roberts is set to bring you the best of scandals related to sports stars on her new TV show titled ‘Scandalous Fridays’.

Kicking off on 3 October 2014, ‘Scandalous Fridays’ will air on Trace Sports Starts at 9pm every Friday.

Roberts plans to unfold the shameful stories of famous sports stars across the world and discuss how they ended up in messy situations.

However she says the five episode show will be less grilling and more focused on the 'glam' life of stars and how it goes from good to bad.

Less of Kuli’s judgmental style will be seen on the show.

“The show is very glamorous. I will be unfolding their drama and judging them from afar within the format of international shows.

“I like the fact that I am still allowed to bring out my character,” Kuli says.

On the other hand more of Kuli will be on your television, in bits and pieces she spills the beans about another exciting entertainment show she is currently shooting for with DSTV.

“I am back on TV with more exciting adventures, as much as I can’t reveal much about it but one thing I can tell you is that Headlines was just a glimpse of the entertainment buzz. This show is better and will have you tuned in. I am also busy with a food show,” she says.

Kuli also co-hosts the weekly breakfast show with Bob Mabena on Kaya FM.

Mshovekahle

Ayeye Teko , Khune ,

Aug 20, 2014 12:22 | 0 replies

kakadenamanje

Just wondering, when are you going to give the poor ex his name back and go back to your Xhosa surname? Uyaphapha sisi mani!!!

Aug 20, 2014 12:23 | 1 replies

RobinX

Ag don't be so patheitally petty. Particularly in her industry one's name becomes a brand and it is pretty unwise to change names.

Aug 20, 2014 12:27 | 1 replies

RobinX

Sorry, "pathetically".... lol

Aug 20, 2014 12:28 | 1 replies

Dubulaamanzi

Apology accepted, but why are you laughing after rectifying your mistake?

Aug 20, 2014 1:41 | 1 replies

BaasThabo2

Hey ,why am i twice ???????????

Aug 20, 2014 3:24 | 0 replies

RobinX

SOWETAN: SERIOUS PERFORMANCE PROBS ON YOUR SERVERS!

Aug 20, 2014 12:28 | 0 replies

Home_wrecker

I personally think it will be boring.

Aug 20, 2014 12:37 | 1 replies

Stupidity

Shuu, motho o montle sooooo

Aug 21, 2014 9:56 | 0 replies

zukx

She will probable sleep with some of them

Aug 20, 2014 12:40 | 0 replies

Mmini

ok this will be boring... just that sometime lo sisi uphapha intho enga cacanga...

Aug 20, 2014 12:57 | 1 replies

Mshovekahle

Jonga naku utsotsie emva kwakho ekubamba inkunzi

Aug 20, 2014 1:3 | 0 replies

Rest-In-P*ssy

how many of these shows do we need kanti already beeni McCarthy bores us on his show than its the boring Minnie Dlamini on soccer zone but damn sexy to fantasize bout, @ Mmini don't bring us ebola with your ugly picture. Home Wrecker I miss you

Aug 20, 2014 1:19 | 0 replies

kakadenamanje

RobinX, a white brand indeed

Aug 20, 2014 1:20 | 1 replies

RobinX

WTF?! What was that about, oh Lucky Star! But sure I am white. So bloody what. At least I'm not a rude racist moron.

Aug 20, 2014 1:31 | 1 replies

koal

Awe RobinX

Aug 20, 2014 2:14 | 0 replies

MthimbanaT

Okay, she's going to earn a living at the expense of ruining the reputations of others by airing their lines on national television - TV's Swashi. Is she incapable of earning a more dignified and honest living or is gossip mongering all she's good at

Aug 20, 2014 1:32 | 1 replies

RobinX

They do of course have the option of not appearing on her show. I doubt that anyone will be putting a gun to anyone's head to participate. If they are that attention-greedy, then let them deal with the consequences.

Aug 20, 2014 2:38 | 0 replies

Nnete_fela

I do not like this gal and her ways of making money...

Aug 20, 2014 2:49 | 1 replies

Baboro

Nka mo ja if I get the opportunity..

Aug 20, 2014 3:7 | 1 replies

Hutton

you will be eating dirt

Aug 20, 2014 3:10 | 1 replies

Baboro

We live on dirt nowadays, from Mmamoruti to CEO's

Aug 20, 2014 3:20 | 0 replies

Zimbali

This does not look like Kuli Roberts or am I going blind ?

Aug 20, 2014 3:2 | 1 replies

Vhamsanda

It's Kuli Roberts. The photo was taken 25 years ago when she was in High school.

Aug 20, 2014 3:52 | 0 replies