Fri Oct 21 22:27:44 SAST 2016

Additional Cape Town date added to John Legend tour

By Sowetan LIVE | Jun 27, 2014 | COMMENTS [ 7 ]

Big concerts announced on Friday that due to exceptional demand, John Legend has added a third and final date for Cape Town.

Saturday 15 November 2014 have been added on for fans to see John Legend perform at the highly anticipated All Of Me Tour.

Ticket sales for the new Cape Town leg is now open and available from Big Concerts and Computicket

Tour Itinerary:

Cape Town
Saturday 15 November 2014 – ON SALE
Sunday 16 November 2014 – SOLD OUT
Monday 17 November 2014 – SOLD OUT
Grand Arena, GrandWest
Ticket Price:  R395 – R905

Saturday 22 November 2014
Sunday 23 November 2014
Coca-Cola Dome
Ticket Price: R395 – R965

An Evening with John Legend: The All of Me Tour, has currently sold out in over 60 cities the US and features John in an intimate setting, highlighted by guitar/vocal accompaniment as well as a string quartet.
"I've enjoyed this tour immensely," said Legend. "The opportunity to get up close and personal with my fans and tell my story has been so much fun for me."
Fans can expect to hear John perform his smash single All of Me from his critically acclaimed fourth studio album Love In The Future, as well as a mix of well-loved songs from his previous albums.

Just so you know: "John Legend can look at other women"

John Legend, followed by foofighters. Rock on getrude.

Jun 27, 2014 3:25 | 3 replies

my neighbor's step-mother makes $68 an hour on the laptop . She has been fired from work for seven months but last month her pay check was $18320 just working on the laptop for a few hours. go ➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ WWW.HULUJOB.COM ➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ WWW.HULUJOB.COM ➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT TAB FOR MORE INFO AND HELP

Jun 28, 2014 9:46 | 0 replies

Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is wha­ I do...... ➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ WWW.WORKJUG.COM (GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT TAB FOR MORE INFO AND HELP)

Jun 28, 2014 7:22 | 0 replies

looked at the check which had said $8334 , I have faith brothercould actualy receiving money parttime from there pretty old laptop. . theremums best friend started doing this 4 only 6 months and resently took care ofthe morgage on there cottage and purchased a gorgeous Lotus Carlton . visittheir website ➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ jump95.ℂℴm

Jun 29, 2014 6:43 | 0 replies

Start working at home with Google! It's by-far the best job I've had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail ✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒ WWW.WorkBarr.COM

Jun 28, 2014 8:20 | 0 replies

Am not the type of soapie- character- love- songs kindo guy but that "All Of Me" of yours mfana, my GF waked me up with it one morning and it changed me/ our relationship for life. After your last performance here in CT, please come to my shack to perform it for us LOL.

Jun 30, 2014 9:7 | 0 replies

Let's Get Lifted !!! Since that album I never looked back. I enjoy John Legend's music but I don't go to these shows anymore I just collect CD's...

Jul 01, 2014 10:46 | 0 replies