Thu Sep 29 17:15:12 SAST 2016
His blessees want blesser Zuma to stay

There is a sordid phenomenon called "blessers"..

MTV Africa Music Awards (Photos)

By Sowetanlive | Jun 10, 2014 | COMMENTS [ 25 ]

• Mafikizolo at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: Thuli Dlamini

• Tanzanian-born fashion designer Anisa Mpungwe at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: Thuli Dlamini

• The Parlotones at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: Thuli Dlamini

• Kenyan afro-pop band Sauti Sol at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: Thuli Dlamini

• Kwaito group Big Nuz at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: MTV/Al Nicoll

• Presenter Bongang Matheba at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: MTV/Al Nicoll

• DJ Zinhle at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: MTV/Al Nicoll

• Nigerian musician Flavour (C) at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: MTV/Al Nicoll

• Rapper French Montana at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: MTV/Al Nicoll

• Nigerian artist Ice Prince at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: MTV/Al Nicoll

• Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: MTV/Al Nicoll

• Rapper Khuli Chana and Asanda Maku at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: MTV/Al Nicoll

• Comedian and MC Marlon Wayans at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: MTV/Al Nicoll

• American singer Miguel at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: MTV/Al Nicoll

• Actress Nomzamo Mbatha at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: MTV/Al Nicoll

• Choreographer Somizi Mhlongo at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: MTV/Al Nicoll

• Hip hop artist Sarkodie from Ghana at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: MTV/Al Nicoll

• Presenter Sizwe Dhlomo at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: MTV/Al Nicoll

• Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: MTV/Al Nicoll

• House group Uhuru with kwaito artist Professor at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: MTV/Al Nicoll

• Actress Nondumiso Tembe at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. Photo: MTV/Al Nicoll

• 1
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21

The MTV Africa Music Awards took place on on Saturday 7 June at the Durban International Convention Centre (ICC).

The event was hosted by American comdian Marlon Wayans and featured performances by Trey Songz, Miguel, D'Banj, Mafikizolo and Ladysmith Black Mambazo

Mapholobakay1

Nigerians had home advantage...

Jun 10, 2014 11:6 | 0 replies

DJLeMart

BIG up to my homeboys Uhuru for turning around Mafikizolo. .....Awaiting BET Awards.....

Jun 10, 2014 11:10 | 0 replies

DJLeMart

Pic 5 - R Mashesha, nice to see you in the spotlight once again.

Jun 10, 2014 11:13 | 0 replies

DJLeMart

The less said about Somizi the better.

Jun 10, 2014 11:15 | 0 replies

Kenwamorula

Theo just know how to rock this suits, R mashesha wa khawatega boss u remind me of makendlas. Pic 19 ....we never got to see beautiful nigerians like you plus your style rocks

Jun 10, 2014 11:24 | 1 replies

DJLeMart

If Mashesha can accept his condition, he can snap out of it. Denial is killing the society more than the disease itself.

Jun 10, 2014 11:30 | 1 replies
Jun 10, 2014 3:48 | 0 replies

Galfrend

A moment of silence for the legends Ladysmith Black Mambazo's performance at the MAMAS !wow! They nailed it......

Jun 10, 2014 11:50 | 0 replies

Bizzabo

Ai Somizi is now really old for looking like a clown! not funny anymore

Jun 10, 2014 11:51 | 0 replies

Ratadilo

Pic 1 while Theo was making a grt speech wena Nhlanhla decided to interrupt him & make it abt urself....sisi there is no I in the group there is We,not everything is about u & ur husband. got that? tx @Pic 6 & Pic 11 Montana I saw u with Khloe getting closer mmhhh @Pic 13 KwazaZulu-Natal kwaa Marlon funda isiZulu mfana @Pic 15 Nomzamo God knows I love you very much kodwa lamabele wakho ahlala engaphandle hhayikhona kuyonakala manje. @ all the other bunch u made it there Okay..

Jun 10, 2014 11:56 | 0 replies

Galfrend

Pic 19..lovely body sister..pic 8..that Nige rian Brother ...Flavour ne *faints!

Jun 10, 2014 12:4 | 2 replies

Ironmaiden

Ubuwa nnete. My husband was sooo mad at Nhlanhla. He said "Nhlanhla talks too much and it is always about herself. The guy is busy making a speech and Nhlanhla just feels that it is not good enough." hahahaaa. Nhlanhla uyakhuluma yezwaaa.

Jun 10, 2014 12:7 | 0 replies

Shredder

Why faints Galfrend? I don't watch these awards.

Jun 10, 2014 1:4 | 0 replies

sexylicious23

somizi my friend i love ur outfit no doubt abt it BUT wat the heck wer the sunglasses for? eish nawe maan u know how to spoil an outfit haay suka maan.

Jun 10, 2014 12:8 | 0 replies

BOKAKA2

Only one human Being here pic (9) and the rest can lick my picture....."I ain't worried 'bout nothing, I don't even care Talkin' money with you n*ggas, that ain't even fair 2 b*tches on my lap, popping 20 pills Naked women in my bed, counting 20 mills And I ain't worried 'bout no banks I get drug money N*ggas talking like they rich ain't got my son's money It's King S*ht in this b*tch with the best work Give a chick a hundred grand for the best twerk F*ck the fame all the lights and the stardom Forget about Saint Tropez [?] we landed in Harlem N*ggas standing in amazement, Bosepa2 my name's in the pavement Worried about nothing cause I'm still counting that money I ain't even made yet Motherf*cker

Jun 10, 2014 12:18 | 0 replies