Thu Jul 24 06:13:52 SAST 2014
SA men having less sex: Survey

South African men are having far less sex than their counterparts around the world, according to a s.

"If u wanna cook, clean and make tea like a crazy person, marry into a Xhosa family" - Bonnie Mbuli

By Sowetan LIVE | Apr 25, 2014 | COMMENTS [ 199 ]

It's no secret that actress Bonnie Mbuli (Henna) was unhappy in her marriage with Xhosa hubby Sisanda Henna but her recent tweets revealed much more.

Bonnie said on Twitter, "If u wanna cook,clean and make tea like a crazy person ,marry into a Xhosa family#yipIsaidIt (sic)

"Your ass will work so hard ,you'll be begging ur dude to take you home ,on some ..babe,I've got that audition comin up!#" (sic)

Bonnie further compared the Xhosa culture to the movie 12 Years a Slave indicating that she was worse off than those in the movie.

"I love ma Xhosa ppls but Twelve years a slave aint got nothin on ya'll !!!" (sic)

After much critism from her followers, Bonnie later tweets that "It's really simple, u can't own ppls opinions or experiences, you'll just have to deal and move on, nizoba strong! (sic)

After a turbulent marriage, the talented actress Bonnie Henna divorced hubby Sisanda after almost a decade of 'for better or for worse'.

The single mother's last major production was Invictus.

Do you have culture clashes in your relationships? Tell us about it?

sechaba30

Who the hell is this woman now? But the point she is trying to make is do not marry a Xhosa chick

Apr 25, 2014 9:55 | 3 replies

MthimbanaT

So true. She is unhappy with her former hubby for whatever reason, and now wants to paint all Xhosa people as bad, even though she is Xhosa herself. What an idiot!

Apr 25, 2014 10:1 | 0 replies

kakarana

What planet are you from boy

Apr 25, 2014 10:4 | 0 replies

TheRealMsKinks

The husband (Sisanda) is Xhosa

Apr 25, 2014 10:14 | 0 replies

Grid_lock

matebele nation nje dont marry into them, ba editse basadi di slave

Apr 25, 2014 9:57 | 2 replies

MthimbanaT

Tribalist, you have the mentality of a cave man. You must be in your 30s going 90. You and that tribalist Zuma will get along just fine, drinking your sorghum beer and talking k@@k

Apr 25, 2014 10:2 | 0 replies

Tpaz!!

I am Xhosa. I am not loud, I am not lazy, I drink twice a week. I have sex everyday. Does that make me a bad person?

Apr 25, 2014 12:20 | 0 replies

Maningoni

My Fellow Limpopeans never mess around Batswana, Alufakwa daar... Very dirty culture

Apr 25, 2014 9:58 | 12 replies

Diago

Not the first time I hear this... especially Bakgatla why?? please explain

Apr 25, 2014 10:5 | 0 replies

TheRealMsKinks

I never swear but O BUA MASEPA........ Motswana woman and proud

Apr 25, 2014 10:15 | 0 replies

TheRealMsKinks

@Diago, ke kgabo mokgathla, ke namela sethlare,ke ja bureko........ that is just stereotyping

Apr 25, 2014 10:16 | 0 replies
Apr 25, 2014 10:17 | 0 replies

Muratisso

Marumo fatshe mmabo , kana o ne a kaya hela ..........................................Maningoni Limpopian ekete o gogwagogwa ke botagwa phakela jana . Sebapalemasenke .Eish , these tribalists , one person accuses that we don't have culture ,another accuses that we have dirty culture .

Apr 25, 2014 10:30 | 0 replies

TheRealMsKinks

@Muratisso, ke agetse lentswe lagago lesaka. I know what you are saying about people saying Batswana are "uncultured / culture less. In my family we don't slaughter an animal for a funeral, we buy meat from a slagpaal. Children don't wear mourning clothes (be it a badge/pin/neckpiece), only adults do that but again it depend on the relationship they had with the deceased (eg. daughter in- law will do that for father in-law). We don't smear ash on windows. Our deceased our brought home the day before the funeral irrespective of how they died (in some culture people that were shot/stabbed to death don't do that). We have our own mores/values/norms. Be that as it may, it does not give me a right to judge/belittle other people's cultural practices.

Apr 25, 2014 10:48 | 0 replies

Mellow.Y?

@Maningoni O bua nyoso wena sis o tlwaela Batswana masepa jou vark

Apr 25, 2014 10:58 | 0 replies

Galfrend

KinkyOne - Excatly my point maobane, people undermining each other because of choice of religion,culture, tribe..its ridiculous..

Apr 25, 2014 11:9 | 0 replies

Muratisso

@MsKinks .........Marumo fatshe tshetlhana ya marata go lejwa .Gongwe okile a kopana le Motswana a mo ruta go tshela le batho.kikikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiki .

Apr 25, 2014 11:20 | 0 replies

Baboro

Eish.! mara Batswana ba Blom ba rogakana!...Maningwhatwhat.! O mokae wena? o tsubile patje?... Jou.......

Apr 25, 2014 11:34 | 0 replies

Dankie2

@Maningoni - Jy moenie jou p@3$ praat nie wuh!!! O reng ka ba Batswana!!! Tsek sani!!!!

Apr 25, 2014 12:58 | 0 replies

Tso-girl

o bua lerete jaanong wena, sies. wa re tlwaela ntja ke wena. sies

Apr 29, 2014 10:20 | 0 replies

mokalavanti

Dont marry Xhosa chick,You will find out after that she's working at Diplomata Jozi

Apr 25, 2014 9:58 | 1 replies

nnmb

How did you become an authority on Diplomata? What do you go there to do?

Apr 25, 2014 10:5 | 0 replies

Of-ochre

Sorry Bonnie, you become the family you are married to, chill have a cup of tea and don't drag the whole nation to your shenanigans!

Apr 25, 2014 10:2 | 0 replies

Mfan'omnyama

@Grid_lock matebele nation nje dont marry into them, ba editse basadi di slave -------------------------------------------------------------- Jy's maal, jou ma se daai ding.

Apr 25, 2014 10:3 | 0 replies

Pitso.MCCMA.SAFA

Everything is wrong about Xhosa,wether you marry to him or her. Xhosa guys are arrogant as if they are always constipated. Everything goes with "chi" or "chini". Even when you ask him what is your name,the first thing from his mouth would be "chi". Coming to Xhosa woman. Ooooooooo No no no no. They are bully and rully. If you are not carefull enough or cool as a sotho guy she would marry you and its nonegotiable. A Xhosa lady like to set rules that her man should follow,but difficult for herslef. They breed like insects and milk men money in the name of support. Xhosa woman are only brave to move half naked along the streets with a questionable confidence. They like to yell and talk,no matter a topic. A Xhosa woman can talk and talk,even at beach when she is swimming, the moment her mouth gets out of the water she shouts and laugh alone. Those women dont care and I mean DONT CARE. They even dont care about themselves. A Xhosa man can drink the whole night,but A Xhosa woman can drink the whole week. I think there is something very wrong with Xhosa

Apr 25, 2014 10:6 | 6 replies

MabhebezaEC___69!!!

You forgot this one, that a Xhosa man can moer your @ss anytime, anyday, anywhere!!! We are good like that!!!! Ndakunqinda kwedini ungakholwa, mnq*ndu enempethu!!!!!

Apr 25, 2014 11:23 | 0 replies

Yolsqon

I think you are having a problem about Xhosas my dear. There is nothing wrong with us, every tribe has their own lunatics. Don't insult all of us. Please stick to your tribe so you don't complain again.

Apr 25, 2014 11:47 | 0 replies

1987saj

Pitso you suck big time, how can you generalize, just because your xgf gave you hard time doesnt mean my sister is bad. You need to remember that just because theres many prostitutes in joburg doesnt mean every woman that lives there is a prostitute.

Apr 25, 2014 12:43 | 0 replies

mgijimi

U know Pitso all along I had much respect for u thinking u were a smart and socialized individual, I did not know that u are a bloody tribalist m*unu kanyoko vezandlebe lenja engazi noyise vustek

Apr 25, 2014 1:23 | 0 replies

Pitso.MCCMA.SAFA

So I am supposed to apologise by presenting the tested facts. Everything you are saying are claims,facts are presented by me. Look at your arrogance towards me,that is exactly what I am talking about. I forgot to mention that you like to fight and swear aloud. As for dancing ask Kalawa about Busisiwe. The lady is untouchable with yet questionable talent and confidence. I have to make a blood test to confirm that I am not a Xhosa. Those poeople can fight physically and lose all facts. Vha?

Apr 25, 2014 1:49 | 0 replies

Zululami

Uyaphambana kwedin siphile qete thina!!ndutsw'egusha...

Apr 29, 2014 12:40 | 0 replies

TheRealMsKinks

Bonnie and Sisanda (true poster couple of love is blind)

Apr 25, 2014 10:8 | 1 replies

MthimbanaT

Love is blind ... But marriage is an eye opener as Bonnie soon found out

Apr 25, 2014 10:32 | 0 replies

mokalavanti

@nnmb To buy myself a beer

Apr 25, 2014 10:9 | 1 replies

nnmb

And what else?

Apr 25, 2014 12:18 | 0 replies

The_Only_1

You are right sister Bonnie, I am also not looking for a Donkey wife. I only need someone who will add value into my life. For example if I afford a double story house, once I get married lets both upgrade to a tripple story house in a country estate somewhere in the Northern Surbubs where only lovers stay. I feel that a domestic worker can cook, make tea for us while we love each other and at the same time climbing the corporate ladder in the corridors of success. This mentality of taking a wife who can only cook with no skills and skulls of corporate world is a BIG turn off!

Apr 25, 2014 10:10 | 2 replies

Dandan

watch out you will remain holding those material things alone, lol

Apr 25, 2014 11:47 | 0 replies

1987saj

or with nothing

Apr 25, 2014 12:45 | 0 replies

VENDALIOUS

Xhosa women are just lazy maan.They are also liars

Apr 25, 2014 10:12 | 4 replies

Jengele

Venda women are ugly, broomriders/ witches and the only career is working on the farms.

Apr 25, 2014 11:4 | 0 replies

Bunyulawe

@jengele, ni khou amba mdidi

Apr 25, 2014 2:45 | 0 replies

Galfrend

bunyulawe bhwahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa #dead !

Apr 25, 2014 3:3 | 0 replies

Jengele

@Bunyu- thetha amazantsi entaba adibene nendutsu sani vah

Apr 25, 2014 3:27 | 0 replies