Thu Sep 29 08:41:57 SAST 2016
SAA board chairperson Dudu Myeni. Picture Credit: Gallo Images
ANC Youth League has confidence in Myeni

Will Thandi Moraka be taken to task the way Julius Malema was?.

Moretele Park Jazz Festival in Mamelodi - PHOTOS

By ANTONIO MUCHAVE | Sep 02, 2013 | COMMENTS [ 54 ]

@Zuluchick

Skatie I think you need to relax , there is nothing wrong with drinking ( Heineken)
Does it say anything on the bottle ( not for lady ) I drink Heineken

Sep 06, 2013 8:42 | 0 replies

Hi all the show was a blast for me enjoy ever second of the show ( miss Delazy hoooo was a no ,no)
i am looking for a guy who had a maroon cap on , blue jeans and is light in complexion if any body know who that is plaese i need to get hold of him( he was standing not far from the toitets close to the street aproaching the chage please,please my email adres naomi.everts@vectoraerospace.com

Sep 03, 2013 10:0 | 0 replies

@zuluchick

@Theory

have you ever smelt heineken and amstel lager on someone?

sorry but unlike your gf i love myself and looking and smeeling good is a priority so splash you chain sm.oking phu.za face gf with some bubble water today ne...she gives all women a bad name
************************************************************************************************************
Better pray your man will never drink....otherwise your worst smelling nightmare will be a reality....kwaaaks

Sep 03, 2013 9:40 | 0 replies

Ba mahlatse ba jelwe. Ba bagwe bona they still have to remember who took their panties off. You never attend Moretele Park Jazz Festival and come back a virgin, I hear they say.

Sep 03, 2013 9:21 | 0 replies

@Theory

have you ever smelt heineken and amstel lager on someone?

Sep 02, 2013 2:58 | 0 replies

@ Jozi40

So you don't remember how many.. Ok cool

Sep 02, 2013 2:40 | 0 replies

Robin
************
There's nothing wrong with beer correct but you must also remember that blacks community created a bad image for a woman to drink beer...lot of names are called...and now we starting to have more black woman smoking escpecialy those who made it the coporate way..mxmxmx...now drinking beer is to come slowly but we witness lot of them...

even
Pitso.MCCMA.SAFA
zuluchick
they are amongst the once drinking beer...

Sep 02, 2013 2:39 | 0 replies

I hope their cars were safe

Sep 02, 2013 2:29 | 0 replies

I don't drink beer and i don't see anything wrong with women drinking beer in fact beer is much healthier than ciders

Sep 02, 2013 2:26 | 0 replies

@Saint-Click
@ Jozi40

How many Heinekens did you have my dear?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LOO0OL

Sep 02, 2013 2:20 | 0 replies

@ Jozi40

How many Heinekens did you have my dear?

Sep 02, 2013 2:18 | 0 replies