Fri Oct 31 16:15:57 SAST 2014
Switch off appliances to avoid power cuts tonight

Power utility Eskom on Wednesday called on consumers to switch off geysers, pool pumps and all non-e.

A marriage proposal via text message

By bangshowbiz.com | Feb 06, 2013 | COMMENTS [ 134 ]

- and then he sent her the ring by mail...

Kristin Cavallari's fiance asked her to marry him for the second time via text message. The former 'The Hills' star announced in November 2011 that she is set to marry Jay Cutler, seven months after calling off their original engagement and breaking up, but she has revealed that he didn't plan a second romantic proposal after they got back together.

In new interview that will air as part of an E! special on March 10, the 26-year-old beauty said: ''It was so silly. I was in the airport, leaving Chicago. We had just spent however many days together and we were texting and somehow it came up, like, 'Oh, shall we get married?' We're like, 'Yeah, OK.' And then he sent my ring in the mail.

So I actually had my ring sitting at home for a couple of weeks before I put it on.'' But Kristin, who gave birth to her first child, Camden, last August, insists they can't wait to get married later this year and their wedding plans are in full swing.

She said: ''We actually have a date. But we're not, you know, telling anyone details. (We) know where, we know the colours, we have people booked...I'm hoping to keep it around 160.'' The former reality TV star - who has just launched her new jewellery collection in Los Angeles - previously revealed she wishes her fiance were around more to help with their baby.

Jay plays for NFL team Chicago Bears and while Kristin relocated to Chicago after their son Camden was born, she is disappointed that Jay is so busy with work. She said: ''Before we had the baby I liked that we had alone time but now with the baby I feel like Jay is gone all the time. ''I was able to bond with Camden since I was breast feeding.

It was hard for Jay since Camden is so small and Jay didn't really have as much time to get close to him.''

@I.n.c.o.g.n.i.t.o-We are agree that we have been in love for 3 years and is the right time to take the relationship to another level,we agree that i send a delegation to your parents for lobola negotiation.nobody forces anyone here.But asking you as a lady to marry me please i wont do it because i will be insulting myself.That stuff of asking women to marry men is done by w.hite guys.

Feb 06, 2013 11:20 | 0 replies

@MsKinkyakaKamaSutra
@Shredder
@MsKinkyakaKamaSutra - Hello my love
-------------------------------------------------------------
Morning sweety........ So when do I get the ring?????
=======================================================
O ska mfella pelo babes.

Feb 06, 2013 12:13 | 0 replies

@MophemeKoPitori

wena Mr please dn't even think of changing your username- we need you back here !!!

Feb 06, 2013 12:13 | 0 replies

@Sowetan why you block my comments?????????????????????

Feb 06, 2013 12:16 | 0 replies

Mofida
@Ary-Only to those men who dont know whether they are women or men.

Maara Mofida, just because you would'nt do it doesn't mean it's wrong....maybe it's one of those cat's who know the fanatsy their partner has of having her man go on bended knee and propose....and he's just living up to that. It doesn't necessarily make him less of a man.

Feb 06, 2013 12:18 | 0 replies

@Ary - I WOULD LOVE face to face with one knee on the ground
======================================================
I am going to do it face to face with one knee on the ground, but not with you dear. Face to face with MissKinky.

Feb 06, 2013 12:40 | 0 replies

Shredder
@Ary - I WOULD LOVE face to face with one knee on the ground
======================================================
_____________
ouch!

Feb 06, 2013 12:49 | 0 replies

MophemeKoPitori
of course, proposing is whites. I don't propose since we both agree from the get go that she's my wife. I'm married now with 3kids and 3 children.
___________________________________________________________________________________

wagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagaga kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
day made.. kwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *dies

Feb 06, 2013 12:50 | 0 replies

Propose?? say what>

If you want a controlling machine in your life "Just propose"
If you want to have a shared access to your money "Just propose"
If you want to be enemies with your mom(family) "Just Propose"
If you wanna let go of friends who took care of you while you were down "Just Propose"
If you wanna eat same shi!t everyday "Just Propose"
If you want a heart-attack,stroke, "Just propose"
If you wanna be called "ntate wa ko gae" when they introduce you to friends "Just Propose"
coz clearly u just a lazy dog at home, and go nale ntate o mongwe on a side
If you wanna watch , days of your life,muvhango, noleen, "Just Propose"

Feb 06, 2013 12:50 | 0 replies

BrothaX
ONEE
BrothaX
It’s been a couple of years now but I remember that Sunday morning very well. She arrived at my place just after 2 pm on Saturday and I left her at about 3pm to grab few beers with friends. I came back after 2 am and there she was standing in my kitchen, as angry as bull and all I said was “please set up a wedding date” and I went to sleep. By 8 am she had the wedding date and all that falls inbetween. Yha women and weddings
*******************

hahahahaha BrotherX kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yesses hypocrite yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
i can imagine her speechless scoring her dream just like that
tell me she is still ur wife
***********************************************************
@ONEE, yes she is still my better half to this day and now have 2 babies, 2 kids and 2 Children.
Anyway I stopped arriving at home in the wee hours of the morning else I would need another quick plan to save my soul.
***************

kwakwakwakwakwakwaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahaha eish wena maaan so u have the whole lot of 2 babies, 2 kids and 2 Children.

bhwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *dead by laughter*

m glad my brother hope we learn to love our parterners divorces are not good for kids , babies and children,...lol :)

Feb 06, 2013 12:55 | 0 replies

-LESSON1
@MophemeKoPitori

##########################################################################
I wouldn't do that Lesson, and I know what I said or rather typed.

Feb 06, 2013 1:7 | 0 replies