Thu Oct 23 04:21:15 SAST 2014
'Pineapple juice' price to drop in November

Petrol price is set for another decrease in November..

R Kelly to visit SA

By Classic Mashiloane | Jan 24, 2013 | COMMENTS [ 29 ]

SOUTH Africa seems to have become US R&B star R Kelly's favourite hunting ground.

Kelly, who was last in the country in 2010, is expected to be back again this year as part of his Single Ladies World Tour.

The singer, songwriter and producer-turned- actor is expected to perform for only two nights in Johannesburg on March 21 and March 23 in Durban.

Sabata Lechema of Afropulse Entertainment, who is bringing out the 46-year-old Grammy winner, confirmed the news yesterday.

"He's an artist of a high calibre that's why we are bringing him," he said.

Ya'll tell wats Rn'B without the 'R'...Welcome

Jan 24, 2013 9:34 | 0 replies

come on guys give us information on where,how and how much it is to get tickets and about the show itself.

Jan 24, 2013 1:41 | 0 replies

..........................................................................................................................
I think most of the US artists thinks SA its their play ground haai its too much now they just come here take our moola and off they go no quality show nothing but people will still buy them expensive tickets everytime its getting sad

Jan 24, 2013 2:4 | 0 replies

I love this man, dnt care who says what, I'll be there, broke or not, if u hate him n dnt wanna go so please stay home, didn't your mom teach u that, if u dnt hv anything nice to say u must shusssshhhhhhh

Jan 24, 2013 2:22 | 0 replies

Now thats what i am talking about, when are they opening the tickets sales?

Jan 24, 2013 2:49 | 0 replies

Masep
I feel you gal...im also going ...even if I have to go there on my own..love his music...

Jan 24, 2013 3:14 | 0 replies

Welcome back Mr Kells........Sowetan please next time use recent pictures. This picture is so 2007

Jan 24, 2013 4:2 | 0 replies

Mdala
46-year-old Grammy winner

After all these years Robert Sylvester Kelly still looks good, clean and fresh he has good genes for sure.
******************************************************************************************************************
Are you GAY dude?! why so many compliments on this dude?! I wonder if you have a wife or a woman in your life as a partner!!!

SIES MAN

Jan 25, 2013 8:47 | 0 replies

ooh R.kelly, let me save money for you. It will be great. But why we are not told about prizes?

Jan 25, 2013 8:54 | 0 replies

Once u taste the fun of SA u cant ignore it

Jan 25, 2013 10:14 | 0 replies

welcome R.Kelly see you there love will be singing the storm is over you saved me ..ohoooo kelly

Jan 25, 2013 11:34 | 0 replies