Tue Sep 16 19:26:45 SAST 2014
5 things you should know about this week

It's very difficult to keep track of news amongst hundreds of headlines a day. So we will pick out t.

'Love bust for Minnie Dlamini & Itumeleng Khune'

By Sunday Times | Jan 14, 2013 | COMMENTS [ 123 ]

"Returns birthday BMW to Bafana goalkeeper"

SULTRY television personality Minenhle “Minnie”  Dlamini  is back on the dating scene after splitting from Kaizer Chiefs and Bafana Bafana goalkeeper Itumeleng Khune, the Sunday Times reports.

The newspaper reports that Minnie has even returned the metallic-blue BMW M3 he gave her for her 21st birthday in 2011.

The 22-year-old broke the news of her split on Twitter, and invited friends to join her soon for a “single ladies’ weekend” at Sun City. She said: “Got some free time finally! Let’s do that single ladies night out before we get hectic lol #2013NewBeginnings”.

The Wild actress and former Live presenter on SABC1 had been dating Khune since they were first spotted together at a soccer match in 2010.

Rumours of a break-up have been making the rounds since November and, on December 22, a Johannesburg woman posted a picture of herself and Khune on Twitter and referred to him as “my man”.

Minnie was playing mum when asked for comment, saying: “I’m never one to discuss my private life in the media, nor have I ever confirmed or denied who I am or was dating to the media”.

Khune, who is busy training with the Bafana Bafana camp for the upcoming Africa Cup of Nations tournament, hung up the phone when asked about their relationship. Further attempts to get hold of him were unsuccessful.

FYI: Minnie won't be without wheels: She has a sponsorship with Jeep.

It is much comforting to cry on an M3. Minnie must know that man like Khune are hard to find and about 98 percent men cheat anyway. So its better to deal with this issue in a matured manner because 10 years from now you might wish that you did not react like you did now. You are having a young and fresh biscuit for now; so it might add value if you get your soul mate earlier because no man wants to shag an old biscuit. So if I were you I was going to do a root cause analysis of your break up and try and solve it. Even my girl friend is crying comfortable on my Porsche Cayenne and in my house in Fourways; SOMETIMES. I'm not an Angel but I live a hectic life style AS WELL; so sometimes I get tempted and make mistakes but she is matured enough to turn a blind eye not to dish out our dirty linen in the media/in public.

Jan 14, 2013 2:7 | 0 replies

+++!LESSON1++++
child4real
I am sure we won't be suprised if Khune short her dead right?
=============================================
SHORT her dead?--- You realy think she deserve to be SHOOT?...... {Lol}
***********************************************
What if he really loved her and she dumped and this guy isn't cool about it and do something crazy...see it'll be a waisted beauty?

Jan 14, 2013 3:7 | 0 replies

s.cold
zasi
But Khune cheated on Minnie what was she supposed to do
=============================================
hey wena who is not cheating?
=======================================
hey dude you look constipated on your avater are you like that in real lyf no ofence just asking

Jan 14, 2013 3:10 | 0 replies

people should learn to stop mendlling in other peoples businesses so as the media, this is a private matter between two adults and i dont see why is it of the public ineterest

Jan 14, 2013 3:11 | 0 replies

child4real
+++!LESSON1++++
child4real
I am sure we won't be suprised if Khune short her dead right?
=============================================
SHORT her dead?--- You realy think she deserve to be SHOOT?...... {Lol}
***********************************************
======================================================
he will do something crazy like faking injuries.....see it'll be a waisted beauty of game...
ha ha ha ha she dumped ha ha ha ha ha ***********Dead*****

Jan 14, 2013 3:11 | 0 replies

@MAWARAWARA
Lol- he looks like he's taking a sh1t ......

Jan 14, 2013 3:13 | 0 replies

JAN 14, 2013
s.cold
zasi
But Khune cheated on Minnie what was she supposed to do
=============================================
hey wena who is not cheating?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i`m not

Jan 14, 2013 3:21 | 0 replies

I dont care even if I have to lose R10Grand a night just to have this woman between the sheets.

Jan 14, 2013 3:23 | 0 replies

zasi
JAN 14, 2013
s.cold
zasi
But Khune cheated on Minnie what was she supposed to do
=============================================
hey wena who is not cheating?
i`m not
===============================
Your avater looks lyk the 1 of MICEBOOBS theres 150% chances that you are cheating dont here wena nama boobs

Jan 14, 2013 3:32 | 0 replies

Hawu nkosi yami umpako ongaka kodwa khune ongawuyeka kanjani, phela ufuna ipipi ke lona...

Jan 14, 2013 3:34 | 0 replies

@zasi
JAN 14, 2013
s.cold
zasi
But Khune cheated on Minnie what was she supposed to do
=============================================
hey wena who is not cheating?
i`m not
================================
JAN 14, 2013 is that your date of birth 'Today" ? O le kgosha maan..

Jan 14, 2013 3:40 | 0 replies