Thu Jul 31 13:29:10 SAST 2014
Kalawa Jazmee does it for Madiba (PHOTOS)

Record label Kalawa Jazmee musicians and staff paid a visit to the Doug Whitehead School in honour o.

Yvonne Chaka Chaka vetoes wife #2

By Sapa-AFP | Dec 12, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 144 ]

Pop legend Yvonne Chaka Chaka has declared that she will not let her husband have a second wife - 'or it's goodbye'

The star known as the “Princess of Africa” made the warning as she appeared at the UN headquarters with Puerto Rican singer Ricky Martin and UN leader Ban Ki-moon to demand that governments respect gay rights.

Chaka Chaka, who has had a stellar two-decade career starring in shows around the world and with hits such as “I’m Burning Up”, told reporters how her husband, Mandlalele Mhinga, is a prince of the Shangaan tribe.

“My husband is allowed to have three or four wives, but I would not let him. If he wants to go and marry someone else, let him go. He can do that.”

Chaka Chaka said women had to be allowed to choose if they want to be in a customary marriage and gays and lesbians had to be left to choose their identity.

“You choose where you want to go and that needs to be respected,” she said.

“When I am being forced to be the second wife, that becomes a huge problem.”

She said her husband could “go wherever he can fly”.

“You know. I will never allow him to have a second wife. And he knows that, that is why he chose me. If he wants to: Goodbye”.

@!#Sinudeity#!
Uncompromising - Hambani niyonya
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL! You are speaking in tongues

Dec 12, 2012 1:10 | 0 replies

@KatakataEmaotoAditshepe
@oldlady12
Katakata, the Word of Oldie calls that unfair, and that's the only word I live by. BTW, did you know The Bible was written by men for men in a time when women were oppressed and were not even allowed to learn to read and write? I think the only place in The Bible where God talked directly with man was with Moses on the mountain. There may be one of two other instances, but the rest of it was written by men
=================
Oldie even if we've many verse talking about how men must treat their wifes this one included ( "Ephesians 5:25-27" Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church ) wome were oppressed?
********************
pls read and understand engrishhhh

Dec 12, 2012 1:32 | 0 replies

Yvonne wa Nnyela maaan...mosima.

Dec 12, 2012 1:32 | 0 replies

@!#Sinudeity#!
KatakataEmaotoAditshepe - "Ephesians 5:25-27 "Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church"
=========
If the verse said, husband, love your wives, then you could have had a point.
=========
Pastor #Sinude it doesnt say husbands dont take 2nd wife.

Dec 12, 2012 1:34 | 0 replies

@Dubul
am sorry,i cant give you my own views but the Word of God...*wink*

Dec 12, 2012 1:35 | 0 replies

Dec 12, 2012 1:35 | 0 replies

@WordofGod
Ok pleasure my sister.

Dec 12, 2012 1:36 | 0 replies

"If he wants to go and marry someone else, let him go. He can do that"
------------------------------
Its a lie, if he thretens to leave for onother chick she will be crying like chiwawa

Dec 12, 2012 1:37 | 0 replies

WordofGod, "please read and understand English".. talking to me or Katakata?

Dec 12, 2012 1:38 | 0 replies

@skwamasamabele
Katata...- Like hell Sinudeity is a man of God, if he is then I'm the pope. Sin's mouth is dirtier than a ho's p**sy (lol) and he would willingly agree with that.
============
Tltltltltltltltltltltltltltltltltltlkakkakakkakakakakkakakkakakakakkekekekekekekekekekekekekkeke, you made my day man.
*black out*

Dec 12, 2012 1:38 | 0 replies

Yerrrrreeeee! go tletse bo Pastor Mbhorho lebo pastor Mjosti ka hierso!

Dec 12, 2012 1:39 | 0 replies