Chris Brown coming to SA - report
Kanye West is also heading this way
Grammy Award winning Chris Brown is bringing his Carpe Diem world tour to South Africa later this year, according to the Gabiville blog.
Presented by local promoter Canoc Productions in association with Channel O, this multi-platinum artist will perform in SA's leading cities.
Pleasure Letsoalo of Canoc Productions, who previously also brought international stars such as Trey Songz, Lil Wayne and Rick Ross to the country, said “the wait for South African fans is over!”
The 23-year-old will perform at:
- The Dome, Johannesburg, on Saturday, 15 December 2012
- Durban's Moses Mabhida Stadium on Monday, 17 December 2012
- Grand West Arena, Cape Town on Wednesday, 19 December, and Thursday, 20 December 2012.
Ticket sales open at Computicket on Monday, 1 October at 09h00 and will range from R490 to R890.
- Kanye West will be performing in Johannesburg for one night only, on 2 February 2013.
The tickets for his show - priced from R650 to R1,000 - are expected to go on sale at Computicket from today, 28 September 2012.
- Meanwhile, Rihanna's hairstylist Ursula Stephen is in Jozi at the moment - headlining the SA Fashion Week.
The event is currently taking place at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Rosebank.
She told Sowetan: "I'm excited to be in South Africa. When I came here I did not expect to see so many stylish and pretty women who love to look good. South Africans really appreciate good things".