Sat Oct 25 14:40:17 SAST 2014
'Big Brother' snoozers should be losers

JUST how do Mozambican Trezagah, Zambian Macky2, Malawian Mr 265 and Zimbabwean Butterphly survive i.

Michael Clarke Duncan's fiancee 'devastated' by his death

By Bang Showbiz | Sep 04, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 38 ]

The 'Green Mile' actor passed away suddenly in a Los Angeles hospital at the age of 54 on Monday (03.09.12), less than two months after former 'Apprentice' star Omarosa Manigault saved his life when he suffered a heart attack, and she revealed she is struggling to cope with his loss.

She told RadarOnline: "I am devastated. He was the love of my life."

Omarosa - who has been dating the actor since 2010 - is said to have performed CPR and resuscitated Michael in July after finding him in a state of cardiac arrest in the early hours.

She was also with him at the hospital - where he was receiving ongoing treatment following his heart attack - when he died and publicist Joy Fehily released a statement from her confirming the sad news.

It said: "Manigault is grateful for all of your prayers and asks for privacy at this time. Celebrations of his life, both private and public, will be announced at a later date."

Michael's appearance in 'The Green Mile' saw him nominated for a host of accolades including an Academy Award and a Golden Globe, both for Best Supporting Actor, as well as Screen Actors Guild Award nomination for Outstanding Performance By a Male Actor in a Supporting Role.

Since 'The Green Mile', Michael went on to star in numerous motion pictures including 'The Whole Nine Yards', 'Planet of the Apes', 'The Scorpion King' and 'Kung Fu Panda'.

RIP ...........WHAT A GREAT LOSS!

Sep 04, 2012 8:50 | 0 replies

m sending de condelences to his family, alwehalanga lungehlanga

Sep 04, 2012 10:39 | 0 replies

Eish this Big Man could Act maan!!!

Sep 04, 2012 10:39 | 0 replies
Sep 04, 2012 10:44 | 0 replies

Eish fan!

What a loss!

Sep 04, 2012 10:52 | 0 replies

Shame I like the dude may his soul RIP very very sad

oohh poor Omarosa shem uzoba strong Diva uzoba strong

Sep 04, 2012 10:53 | 0 replies

The good guys are dying, and here back home we are stuck with the worst "actor" and his beret brigade! R.I.P big guy! Oh, say "hi" to Michael Jackson and Brenda Fassie for me please!

Sep 04, 2012 10:57 | 0 replies

@JohnStone
=====================

Im also sick and tired of that beret

Sep 04, 2012 11:4 | 0 replies

R I P Michael

Sep 04, 2012 11:36 | 0 replies

Powefully built actor and a damn good actor himself, talented african american actor, RIP Sir

Sep 04, 2012 11:42 | 0 replies

Sad indeed.............. The best movie I enjoyed is Green Mile, even 2day when I watch that movie, I still go into tears

Sep 04, 2012 12:59 | 0 replies