Big Brother's Esperanca volunteers to exit Downville - PHOTOS
In a sudden twist of events, Angola’s Esperanca has volunteered to exit Big Brother StarGame due to personal issues.
As the Downville Housemates were chilling in the garden, Biggie called Esperanca into the Diary Room and asked her what was on her mind.
Esperanca didn’t hesitate to mention that she had made up her mind on this decision and had even discussed it with the Head of House, Keitta.
However, Biggie gave Esperanca 24 hours to rethink her decision and suggested that she gets the other Housemates’ views on her decision.
Though hesitant, Esperanca agreed to Biggie’s time frame but said she preferred to discuss the matter with a select few Housemates that she trusts.
As she left the Diary Room, Esperanca looked a tad worried and went straight to Tswana sisters, Edith and Eve.
* EXTRA FEATURE * Enjoy the photo slideshow of the participants in the Big Brother house, courtesy of Sowetan photographer Veli Nhlapo
- 'Stop comparing Zuma to Mandela' 15 hrs ago
- Koketso, Collins voted Mzansi's 2014 Sexiest 16 hrs ago
- CARTOON: Zuma booed 14 hrs ago
- Out-of-job Komphela linked to Orlando Pirates 15 hrs ago
- Deaf interpreter’s reference company ‘does not exist’ 13 hrs ago
- Mzansi's Sexiest red carpet - PICTURES 13 hrs ago
- Mandela memorial sign language interpreter 'a fake' 1 day ago
- Ringo to appear for tax fraud 16 hrs ago
- Obama 'soap opera' and selfie make headlines 1 day ago
- Midrand joggers' killer sentenced 16 hrs ago