Mon Dec 22 05:25:19 CAT 2014
Pearl Thusi and daughter involved in an accident

Model, actress and radio personality Pearl Thusi was in a car accident that left her and her daughte.

Beyonce offered $500m to be a judge on US 'X Factor'

By Bang | Feb 03, 2012 | COMMENTS [ 14 ]

The music mogul is thought to be keen on acquiring the 'Single Ladies' hitmaker's services for five series as he searches for a "big name" celebrity to replace axed former judges Nicole Scherzinger and Paula Abdul in order to improve the Fox show's ratings.

A source told MediaTakeout.com: "He wants a big name female star on the panel. Mariah [Carey] is good, but she's not that hot today.

"He wants Beyonce because that would immediately give him the bounce needed to beat 'American Idol'."

Meanwhile, Randy Jackson thinks Mariah would be an "amazing" US 'X Factor' judge and he hasn't ruled out the possibility of her joining the show.

The 'American Idol' panelist - who manages the 'Hero' singer – told reporters: "She'd be amazing. I mean, I manage her, so of course I'm going to say that. She'd be amazing.

"I don't know if that's ever going to happen. Look, Simon's one of the smartest people I know. I'm sure he he's got some very interesting ideas up his sleeve."

Despite Randy being a judge on rival show 'American Idol', he would have no problem with the brunette beauty joining US 'X Factor'.

He added: "She's her own person. She can of course do whatever she wants and she always will do that.

"Simon's one of my dearest friends in the world."

But Randy – who sits on the 'American Idol' panel alongside Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez - admitted he was "sad" to see Paula, Nicole and host Steve Jones axed from 'X Factor'.

He explained: "I have not spoken to Paula. We texted back and forth. I'm sad to hear about what's going on with that show. All of those people are dear friends of mine."

that would be interesting Beyonce as a panel judge,Mariah is also a good choice..the viewership would skyrocket

Feb 03, 2012 8:57 | 0 replies

Ba mo baya sfatlhego.

Feb 03, 2012 3:27 | 0 replies

Did Beyonce loose all that baby weight?

Feb 03, 2012 2:53 | 0 replies

Yhoo yho yo !!!! $500M just for bein a Jugde in 5 series show_GOD DAMN aai cha kunemali eStates yong.

And imali iya emalini 4 shiza..

Feb 03, 2012 10:37 | 0 replies

sabza007
Why does money go to where there is lot of it.Anyway, Good luck Beyonce.You are one of the few blessed people in this world when it comes to money and fame.
_____________________________________________________________
there is a parable in the Bible about Gold coins. I think its in the book of Luke. Jesus there explains why people would get more money than what they have already and why those who have little would lose it.

Feb 03, 2012 10:30 | 0 replies

I'll be a judge for $1 Milli..........holla

Feb 03, 2012 10:16 | 0 replies

Feb 03, 2012 10:11 | 0 replies

How many stomachs can that money feed around the world.

Feb 03, 2012 10:8 | 0 replies

Firefly---you should ask how much does X-factor show make, then you would understanda why the offer is $500m, beside Beyonce will have to focus on the show for few weeks and will not be aking money from from her tours.

When is Beyonce coming to RSA?...I hope it wont be in 25 years time when she no longer can move like she does now.

Feb 03, 2012 10:5 | 0 replies

$500m. This is the reason why the world is facing such economic hard times. Where does a company/group get $500m to pay one person?

Feb 03, 2012 9:44 | 0 replies

Why not have Maria & Beyonce together as judges? I think that will increase the number of viewers.

Feb 03, 2012 9:41 | 0 replies